Drake Lawn & Pest Control

A 995 Reviews

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since March 2006

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1584 College Park Business Center Rd

Orlando, FL 32804

Drake Lawn & Pest Control's mission is to be the leader in quality service, treat our customers and employees with trust and honesty, and ultimately be recognized as the Most Superior Pest Control Company in Central Florida. With over 40 years of combined pest control experience, Drake Lawn & Pest Control makes it their business to ensure your satisfaction. We specialize in Pest Control, Termite Control, Lawn Care, Irrigation Services, Bed Bugs and Wildlife Management. Drake is so confident in their treatment methods, business practices, quality assurance systems and continual employee training that they offer Unmatched Service Guarantees....

pest control (954)lawn treatment (55)animal removal (13)lawn care (6)

12/01/2020

I am very impressed with the company as a whole. The salesman, John C worked to make sure that I received the best value for my money. Craig F, the technician was professional and very knowledgeable about the grass. He took the time to explain everything to me and reassured me that I would not be replacing the grass for a third time! He even cleaned up any fertilizer that spilled over onto the dri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Treatment and Care for New Sod

CATEGORY lawn treatment,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

11/30/2020

Visit was great. Technician was courteous, on time, knowledgeable, and very thorough inspecting. Customer service at office was also great!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Care and Pest Control

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

We appreciate it very much!

11/23/2020

Visit was great. Technician was courteous, on time, knowledgeable, and very thorough inspecting. Customer service at office was also great. Price was reasonable compared to other companies

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

We very much appreciate your business!

11/23/2020

David was my technician. Can’t say enough good things about him. Professional, knowledgeable, thorough. Highly recommend!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control and inspection

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

Thank you very much!

11/23/2020

Drake was very professional and responsive. Already after just days after the first service we are seeing the mosquitos reduced in the backyard. We have established a monthly recurring service schedule for this treatment. We highly recommend Drake to others for this type of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mosquito control in our back yard

CATEGORY pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

Great to hear its working so quickly! Thank you for your business.

11/18/2020

Very knowledgeable and extremely professional. Identified all issues on first visit and quickly started the process of repairing my dying lawn and treat my gardens.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and garden services

CATEGORY lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

We thank you for your business!

11/18/2020

I want to start off by saying I am not a customer, nor will I EVER be. Last tuesday November 10th at 4:24pm a Drake lawn truck drove into my yard with a box truck to make a U turn. This is to stupid to make up. Caught on video camera by 2 neighbors and my own. Left a 20 ft tire Mark's 6 inches deep in my yard. Mind you I live in Waters Edge Port Orange with an HOA. I found this out and called tues...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drove through my yard!!! Caught on camera

CATEGORY lawn service,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

We apologize for our driver accidentally driving in your grass. Our District Manager will be contacting you to provide a resolution for this matter. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

08/27/2020

horrible so far!! hired them for weed control yet i have more weeds then ever before! asked them to correct the issue and now my lawn is trashed!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn services

CATEGORY lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

Photo for Drake Lawn & Pest Control - 1584 College Park Business Center Rd, Orlando, FL - 38833863

08/19/2020

3 yrs moles still there, weeds have doubled and called for my bi-monthly service and emailed several time, their office has lazy workers who don’t care about customers. Was told my account was cancelled and for two weeks tried to ask them who cancelled it? No reply, no respect to let a paying customer know. This is what I received today August 18,2020 after my first email to them in July 29, 2020 ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn weeds, moles, ants, bugs

CATEGORY lawn treatment,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

07/30/2020

it went very well, we will see what result we get.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pest control inside home

CATEGORY pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

Pest control, termite protection, lawn care, shrub care, palm care, and mosquito control.

Lawn cutting.