Dexaco Exteriors

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2020

1714 N Goldenrod Rd Suite B1

Orlando, FL 32807

After 30 successful years in the construction industry we have realized the importance of energy conservation and efficiency. We specialize in windows, doors, siding and exterior painting. Our staff is fully trained, licensed and certified. Allow your family to be serviced by our family....

window replacement (23)home remodeling (6)door installation (7)home remodeling (2)siding companies (2)

01/15/2021

Excellent great job done and excellent work quality they got the job done in no time and got it right I would definitely hire them again Sam and his guys are great people and very respectful and very clean thanks Sam and company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door and windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

Photo for Dexaco Exteriors  - 1714 N Goldenrod Rd, Orlando, FL - 39137627

01/07/2021

Sam and his team did a great job. If any issue they got it solved right away, making sure I was happy with the result. I would definitely recommend them for window renovation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and door replacement

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

01/05/2021

I can truly say this experience has been very smoothly and beyond my expectation on doing some home remodeling in my home. Everything promised was completed i loved their work, not to say the workers were fast paced. The material itself was very satisfying due to weather. 100% recommended! Anyone needs some windows roof or siding, the to go company!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, Windows, and Doors

CATEGORY remodeling,siding,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

12/07/2020

Due to the covid it took a while, however the work was completed. Am more than satisfied, am delighted. My 19 windows and my sliding doors are out of this league. Thanks the workers for an exceptional service and professionalism. It was worth the wait. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2020

Photo for Dexaco Exteriors  - 1714 N Goldenrod Rd, Orlando, FL - 39071621

12/03/2020

All good. Very helpful worker's. Also very good with cleaning up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows ahnd doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2020

12/03/2020

Very good professional from beginning to end I'd love dealing with their sales rep Jessica and the owner as well. had a small hiccup but this guy jumped right on it and took care of me fourfold's I was so impressed. Would recommend this company highly for somebody to use cuz even if you run into a snag he corrects it and makes it right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows and door Replacements

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

12/03/2020

I can’t even say enough good about my salesman and the team that replaced my windows. I’m very meticulous when I do my home renovations, and they took it to another level. Unless it was perfect to them, they kept going until it was. I would give them the highest recommendation. Price, quality, cleanliness, and friendliness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows Replacements

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

C

12/26/2019

This company provided quality windows with a good installation. I would recommend them for windows but NOT for home remodeling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodel and windows

CATEGORY replacement windows,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

12/17/2019

this company did a fantastic job, everyone involved was excellent. we would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
29 windows and 2 sets of sliding doors

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

11/06/2019

Very punctual initial installation. The windows themselves look great, but the molding around the windows doesn't look great around certain windows. Overall, I would say they did a pretty good job regarding installation. Regarding customer service, I think that they truly want to ensure customer satisfaction, especially Aquiles. This is the reason my overall rating is a B. One of the window joints...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Replacement

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

Windows, Doors, Siding, Limited Construction including Florida Rooms .

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Check