DAMAGE CONTROL

B 38 Reviews

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2006

390 N Orange Ave Suite 2300 K

Orlando, FL 32801

Damage Control is a full service water damage restoration and mold remediation company located in Orlando, Florida. We offer 24 hour emergency water extraction and complete structural drying for residential and commercial customers, as well as fire damage restoration, mold removal, document drying, crime scene/trauma clean up and more. We're available 24/7 to meet your needs and can have someone to your location in less than an hour....

water and smoke damage (35)mold removal (15)carpet cleaning (3)

01/13/2021

Everyone from the company was very professional and reall nice and so helpful. Luis and Stir in that came on 1/13 were super nice and explained things to me so I knew what was happening.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

01/12/2021

Austin, Brayden, and Jeremy were all very respectful and personable men. They were patient with me and answered any questions that I had for them. Everything was clearly explained to me and after speaking to Austin about the situation I felt much more at ease. Needless to say if anyone ever has to go through this I would highly recommend this company and these young men.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extraction and dry down

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

01/05/2021

It went well. Machinery and services went on for about as long as initially expected. Employees were very friendly and professional and wore face masks at all times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inner wall drying and carpet drying

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

12/08/2020

I discovered the flooding around 9:30 on Wed. night, December 2. By 11:30 a crew arrived and immediately went to work. They stayed until 9 the next morning when a new crew came in to take over. For 6 days there have been crews coming in to work on removing all the moisture from the walls, rip out drenched carpet, pull up damaged laminate flooring and remove the baseboards. Jeff coordinated the tea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A pipe on one of the toilets came off and flooded the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

10/07/2020

Daniel & Ross and the rest of the team were great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mitigation work for water keak

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

09/25/2020

I had a leak and water squishing under my floors. I called the 1st plumber I could find as I'm new to this area. He found the leak and he made the call to Damage Control 911 to take care of all my needs. Damage Control called me and set up a time to come out. They sent Austin, Ruben and Erik. I could not have asked for a better group of men. They walked me through each step of the process, showed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water and mold cleanup

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

09/11/2020

First came Jaimy (sp) with professionalism and pleasant disposition to put at ease and take care of business right away. Then came Jeff with expertise and knowledge and thoroughness and accuracy. Then the two young men sent DanielS and GarrisonR could not have been more polite, professional, thorough and hard working. They made this painful process a lot better and highly recommend the company and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom leak ruined floor and master bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

Photo for DAMAGE CONTROL - 390 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL - 38869039

09/11/2020

I was impressed with the service overall, especially provided by Jordan. I woke up with water seeping up from my floors and they were able to completely clean up & prevent further damage. I was happy with their responsiveness and help in submitting the insurance claim. I would definitely use them again, though I hope never to need to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleanup In Multiple Rooms After A Pipe Burst

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

09/10/2020

A lot smoother than i expected was already upset and super stressed from my house being ripped apart damage control came out and handled it like professionals and how friendly theyre employees are danny and brayden were great help thank you guys so much !!! I will be hiring in the future if ever needed again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restoration in my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

08/31/2020

It went great. Big Ben and big louie are awesome together. They are always on time, respectful and knowledgeable. I recommend them to any one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

Residential and commercial structural drying, Mold remediation, Fire restoration, Smoke and odor removal, Contents pack out, relocation and storage. Crime Scene/Biohazard Cleanup, Document drying

ask for details