DAMAGE CONTROL

A24 REVIEWS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2006

390 N Orange Ave Suite 2300 K

Orlando, FL 32801

Damage Control is a full service water damage restoration and mold remediation company located in Orlando, Florida. We offer 24 hour emergency water extraction and complete structural drying for residential and commercial customers, as well as fire damage restoration, mold removal, document drying, crime scene/trauma clean up and more. We're available 24/7 to meet your needs and can have someone to your location in less than an hour....

Water and Smoke Damage (22)Mold Testing and Remediation (10)Carpet Cleaning (1)

12/03/2019

The entire process went smoothly and the walls and floors were dried out by blowers and dehumidifiers in each room. They came back daily at a time convenient for me to check the moisture level and when we had a low reading everything was removed. The next part is even more meaningful in that we were going to have the new flooring installed and when the floors were pulled up in 2 adjoining rooms mo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The AC unit leaked for an unknown amount of time and damaged walls & floors in a family room the garage & laundry room. Damage Control came out within an hour of the call and began the process of removing the flooring and drying out the walls & floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2019

02/27/2019

Great employees were great to deal with and showed up on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooded kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the review! We're glad you had a great experience with us.

02/27/2019

Very well. My mother is elderly so we are very protective of her. Damage Control was honest and only did what was necessary. Would certainly call them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water in my mothers kitchen. Dried them completely.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for such kind words. We are happy we were able to your mother.

02/26/2019

Overall it went well. The the entire master shower ended up needing to be removed due a valve leak and leaking shower pan. They did an excellent job of sealing off the work area so mold, dust, and debris would stay contained and the job site was clean when they were done. Have already recommended them and would gladly use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold removal from shower due to leak in wall

CATEGORY water damage restoration, mold removal

[Member Name Removed], thanks for recommendation and taking the time to leave us a review.

05/08/2018

I got quotes from several other companies before I settled on these guys. They were the most fairly priced. Other people wanted a lot more money for such a small project. All I needed was some mold remediation in my main bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold remediation in my bathroom

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2018

04/24/2018

Such a great company! They answered all of my questions and listened to all of my concerns. They were able to get out to my house fast and billed my insurance company for everything. I definitely would recommend this company to anyone that needs mold remediation in the Orlando area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold remediation of bathroom

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

07/26/2016

They were very good and very nice. They explained the work and came back to make sure everything was dry enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used them to dry out under our sink, carpet, and bathroom from a leak in a pipe.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2016

06/30/2015

They came to look at the mold in our bathroom, and instead of charging us to clean it, they simply gave instructions on how we could do it ourselves. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had mold in our bathroom, and they came to look at it and determined that we could clean it ourselves.  simply told us how to clean it off without charging us anything.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2015

02/09/2015

Damage Control came out and set up equipment to help dry out my residence. They dealt with the insurance company. I was so glad to have called them. I was so happy with there service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On Christmas Day I had a sewer back up. I called Damage Control and they came right out. They we're very helpful during this trying time. I would tell anyone who had a water problem to call Damage Control.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/25/2014

12/23/2014

I had two leaks in my home so I called Damage Control. They responded and were at my home immediately. Once at my property, the technician informed us of the drying process and what needed to be done to ensure the property was dried out properly. The techs were very knowledgeable and thorough. The office staff was very helpful in walking us through the insurance process and all the hassles that go...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dried property, replaced cabinets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2014

Residential and commercial structural drying, Mold remediation, Fire restoration, Smoke and odor removal, Contents pack out, relocation and storage. Crime Scene/Biohazard Cleanup, Document drying

ask for details