Central Florida Retina

• Angie's List since October 2008

NA Rated | 4 Reviews

Central Florida Retina is proud to specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of retina and vitreous diseases. In addition, CFR includes The Macular Degeneration Center, central Floridas only clinic to focus on the leading cause of vision loss in adults over 50 years of age....

08/28/2014

He's wonderful.  He's very thorough and very up to date with the latest treatments. He has a wonderful manner. His staff is great too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's my retina specialist. I've been seeing him for about 8-9 years.

11/19/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've received treatment from Dr Olson for almost two years. I am a diabetic and he is tracking my eyes to make sure we treat any further damage that may occur. He is great; he explains everything he does and his staff is excellent and friendly. I highly recommend Dr Olson and the Retina Center.

09/26/2013

I have gone back to my old pair of glasses.  I think Lenscrafters and not the doctor is the problem.  They try to put a trifocal into a lens that cannot comfortably accommodate all three visions.  Lenscrafters has all these "Gee Whiz" systems but I haven't had good results with them the two years I have gone to them.  Too many times I have had to go back for changes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Second visit to get my glasses double checked because I was not seeing clearly.  It was the wrong prescription.  His substitute missed the mark.  He tried to rectify the problem but it still isn't right.  Dr Richmond tried to help.  I had to wait 15 days before the second prescription came back and I'm not sure I want to give them a third go.

C

07/26/2012

He was recommended to me by my regular eye doctor.  I would recommend that somebody else check around.  He is always available. If I ask the right questions he answers them but I don’t think he offers any extra information.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Barnes is my ophthalmologist. He is with Central Florida Retina & The Macular Degeneration Center. I go to him once a year. I have holes in my macular and have lost most of my sight in that eye. I have a dead spot in my eye.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

retina, surgeon, ophthalmology, ophthalmologist, doctor, florida, macular degeneration, eye doctor. eye surgery,eye doctor,ophthalmology

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express

Similar businesses in your area...

LasikPlus