CC Appliance Services Inc

Angie's List since December 2011

Apopka Appliance

74  REVIEWS
Apopka Appliance

Direct number: 407-886-2255**If Office Doesn't answer please call 407-497-7458* Family owned & operated. Apopka Appliance has been in business since 1993 serving the Apopka and greater Orlando area. We have repaired all appliance brands. Our team of Appliance Repair technicians are knowledgeable, reliable and fair. At Apopka Appliance Repair, we will also advise you on whether it makes sense to repair your appliance or just replace it. We also offer many used appliances for sale.

04/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They could have charged me for a big repair, but he advised me that it would be cheaper to replace it with a used one. This kind of honesty is appreciated. I went out and bought one the next week for $125.

10/23/2013

He came out on time, was very polite and professional to my wife, fixed the problem fast, and got us back up and running. Very much appreciated, Dr. Charles!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Charles was recommended by the manufacturer to repair our LG washer.

03/24/2013

Charles was punctual and very thorough. First, I fully explained in detail the problems we were having with the refrigerator. He immediately found that water valve located in the back of the refrigerator was leaking. He was quick to diagnose the problem and replaced the valve. Also I explained to him that our ice maker had been giving us fits since we purchased the refrigerator in 2008. He checked...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leaking LG refrigerator and fix ice maker.

C

12/22/2011

I got ripped off by him. I have one of those high-efficiency washers that not too many people repair in my area. I called him as he was the certified technician for the brand I used. The problem was with the hot water valve. He told me that it would take a week to get the part, which I was fine with. He came out, did the work, and charged me $180 for the part. I could not cancel it as he had alrea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used CC Appliance Services Inc., for repairing my high-efficiency washer, seven months ago.

CATEGORY appliance repair

We really appreciate your business. One thing to remember is you can't put a price on honesty. A lot of techs will diagnose and charge u for parts you don't need to justify there bill. Thank u for your input. K

Residential and commercial appliance repairs and installations including A/C & heating, refrigerators, freezers, washers, dishwashers, electric, microwaves, gas cooktops, garbage disposals & water heaters.