Brownie's Septic and Plumbing

B 111 Reviews

Founded 1948 • Angie's List since August 2005

4949 N Orange Blossom Trail

Orlando, FL 32810

Founded in 1948, Brownie's Septic and Plumbing and Brownie's Septic and Plumbing is family owned and operated, and has proudly serviced Central Florida for over 65 years. We have grown over the years but we know that each and every customer is important. We do not sell services that are not needed, and we take pride in our work. Brownie's is a member of the Better Business Bureau, Florida Restaurant Association, Florida Onsite Wastewater Association, and is fully licensed, bonded and insured. Brownie's is regularly contracted by state and local utilities, as well as major commercial facilities, and wherever precise, quality work is required. Brownie's Waste Water Solutions is dedicated to providing the best possible service to all of our customers, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We utilize the latest equipment and fully comply with all state, local, and federal guidelines pertaining to business practices, permitting, licensing, and waste handling and disposal. Brownie's has professional, experienced technicians available around the clock for any possible emergency or plumbing concern. Additional phone: (407) 392-2295 ....

septic tank cleaning (86)plumber (38)drain cleaning (14)drain pipe installation (6)sewer cleaning (3)well and water pump (2)water heater repair and installation (2)

06/20/2020

Javier, Javier & Javier. Dude saved me big time. Will have them over for my septic soon because of Javier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater pipe burst

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

06/10/2020

They are pricey but they do excellent work. I would recommend them to anyone. .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed clogged up toilets and fixed a draining issue in our bathtub. They also pumped out our septic tank.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

05/22/2020

Very well - prompt and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing - sink drains in bathrooms

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

05/22/2020

Tech was very professional. I was worried because I did not know exactly where my tank was. He found the tank quickly and only had to uncover a small area to find the pump out lid. The tank was pumped and cleaned quickly. I am very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank pumping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

05/11/2020

It went real fast and quick. Technician knew what she was doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic pumping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

05/11/2020

Rene was for informative and professional. Actually showed me the system and were everything is located. Went about and beyond the job requirement. Great Customer Service in office and in the field. Thank you. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

04/14/2020

The pro that came out was awesome and super professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank pumped.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

02/05/2020

I just moved in to a new house and already had plumbing issues in two bathrooms! I immediately called Brownie's and spoke with the plumbing manager who was very pleasant to talk to on the phone. He got someone to come out right away. Thomas came out and fixed my toilet and was nice enough to fix another issue I didn't even know I had. I will definitely call Brownie's again for any future problems!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing - Toilet Issues

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

02/01/2020

$800 later things were fine. Unfortunately, less than six months later exactly same symptoms. Down to plumbing fixtures in the house that were affected. Afraid to call them about warranty because I don't trust them. Figure they will find excuse charge me again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing backed up in master bath shower and toilet

CATEGORY septic tank,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

[Member Name Removed], I am truly sorry you were not satisfied 6 months later. WE stand behind and guarantee all of our work. We do not manufacture the plumbing fixtures. We only install them. If something breaks 6 months after it was installed, we would go back to the manufacturer of the plumbing fixtures and have them replace them for you. I am disappointed that you didn't call us back and assum...
D

01/29/2020

They came do the work a few years back. To replace both septic tank and drain field. We had issues with them back then, with leaving a lot of dirt in our property and having a really hard time with them them removing the mounds of dirt they wanted to leave in our front yard. I probably still have a 2 feet raise in the median on the sidewalk from when they did the job. Back then I didn't think it w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New septic tank and drain field installation

CATEGORY septic tank,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2015

Mr. [Member Name Removed], My name is Marc and I am the President of Brownie's. I need to clarify a few things about your review since you decided to post the review years after service and you are relying on inforation from competitors of ours to derive your facts. A mound was required by the county when we installed your septic system. That is not our choice. When we installed your system, the s...

Full Service Plumbing. Storm Drain Cleaning. Lift Station Cleaning & Repair. Vac-Con Services. Line Jetting. Video Pipe Inspection. Sludge Hauling. Industrial Pumping. Septic Pumping/ Grease Trap Pumping, Repair, & Replacement. Drain Field Installation. Tank Repair & Replacement. Sanitary Line Cleaning.

ask for details