Breeze Movers & Freight Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 09/30/2021

PO Box 720642

Orlando, FL 32872

**Super Service Award Winner 2009 - 2020** This company employs 3-4 Employees that have been a solid crew for many years. The crew is cautious, efficient and hardworking. They take care of their customers without complaining or bellyaching. The customers and their needs come 1st with this Highly Professional crew!! They charge a Fixed Hourly Rate, with No Destination charges & No Surcharge fees!! Ask about their Angie's List discount. Formerly Known as "A-Breeze" Movers, Inc. Full Service Moving & Packing Company, Expert Loading & Unloading of Long Distance and Overseas Containers and Trucks, Complete Packing Services & Supplies are included in their Fixed Hourly Rates!!, They service Homes, Apartments and Commercial Offices, as well as Moving Pianos and offering Freight Handling & Liftgate Svcs. Moving Supplies delivered to your door with a $150.00 minimum order....

moving (136)piano moving (4)storage unit (3)hauling (3)home and garage organizing (1)

10/02/2019

Awesome family business. Took great care of our stuff and worked fast. Fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped me move a 5 bedroom house across town.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

Thank you for your review, it was our pleasure to work with your family!

06/28/2019

They communicated effectively, showed up on scheduled, and executed the move according to plan. 6 hours later they were done. The price was exactly what was quoted for the time/job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local Residential Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

It was our pleasure to work with you...thank you for your business!

03/28/2019

The job went exceedingly well. The crew arrived at the time they said they would arrive and after a brief walk through went right to work. Mark, A.J. and Yobi worked as a well oiled machine. A.J. and Yobi moving our furniture and goods to the truck for Mark to pack. Mark expertly packed the truck and we experienced no damage or losses. (Mark must play tetris in his sleep. ) The crew disassembled a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed help in moving our household goods from Kissimmee to Homosassa.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2019

It was our pleasure to work with you and your family!

09/15/2018

Please read my review, this is important. I don't write reviews, for anything. But I am writing a review for Breeze Movers. From beginning to end, this was the best possible moving experience I could have asked for. Let me detail the ways... 1) Mark (the owner) was very responsive, and uses text message 2) The price was very reasonable for packing and moving services 3) Mark showed up to the job e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packing and moving a 3600 sq foot home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

Thank you sir! We really appreciate your time in submitting a review for our company!

05/09/2018

They've been great. Never broke anything. Reasonable rate. Mark is the owner of the company, he is easy to work with. He makes it stress-free for moving. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used them at least 14 times. We moved our busies and residence many times.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2018

Thank you...We look forward to working with you again in the future!

05/09/2018

I used them for 15 years, everytime we move we call them. Their price is reasonable. They are so careful with our stuff. They were on time, good on follow up. Ideal business person. Good company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved our furniture to another location. Home to home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2017

It's always a pleasure to work with you and your husband!

05/09/2018

They moved me into my current home, everything went perfect. He gave me a fair estimate both times and he was very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved me twice

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our services!

12/26/2016

Excellent, have used this mover about 3 years ago, and preferred them again, since I was moving at Xmas time I thought I may have to use someone else, but they were a less to fit me in their schedule

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from Orlando to clermont,

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2016

Thank you sir, we hope that you are settling in comfortably!

12/07/2015

Baybreeze did an AMAZING job with my recent move!   I was loading items from a 3rd floor apartment (no elevator) into a POD for a cross country move.  Mark, John and Junior were the best team I could have asked for in the process.    Mark answered all of my many questions before hand and confirmed with me the night before they were coming.  His team was very polite, friendly and respectful.   They...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped to load a storage unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2015

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you've arrived in Texas safe and sound!

11/20/2015

Breeze movers were amazing! They packed all our belongings in an efficient and careful manner and then moved us the next day from Kissimmee to Saint Cloud. The team was amazing! They were friendly and very careful with all of our belongings. We would not hesitate to use them again. Breeze Movers truly did make our move a breeze!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pack and move 5 bedroom house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2015

Thank you sir! We hope your family is getting settled in and good luck with your App.

We are a Full Service Moving and Packing Company. We Move Homes, Apartments and Offices from start to finish and we have a solid crew whom have been together for over 7 years. Our goal is to take care of our customers needs and to give them a stress-free experience with our company. We work from a Fixed Flat Hourly Rate and we do NOT charge for any hidden or additional fees or surcharges.

We apologize, but we no longer handle Baby Grand Piano's, Pool Tables or Jacuzzi/Spas.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check