Branch Garage Doors

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since July 2005

Additional phone numbers - (352) 751-2352, (352) 728-8899, (352) 383-7875. Owned & operated by the Branch family. Award winning. Additional DBA - Branch Supply Inc. Award winning....

Diamond Garage Doors & Openers

garage door service, repairs, and installations. Call or click for an estimate today!

09/14/2019

I had a new garage door installed by another company. The installation was incomplete and the next day the spring broke. That company left me “high and dry” with a non-functional door. A good friend highly recommended Branch so I called them. Lori answered the phone and the sincere compassion she showed for my situation made me realize I found the right company. The communication from Lori through...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete a door opener not finished by another company and repair a broken spring.

08/07/2018

It was excellent, they aligned the door so that it's much quieter now, couldn't have asked for any better service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced the garage door and got us new remotes

CATEGORY garage doors

Dear Member, Thank you for allowing our company to service your garage door and opener. We value your business and appreciate this posting. The Branch Family

07/24/2018

Splendidly. As we expected our 30-year old opener was not fixable and not worth fixing even if it were, so we opted for a new opener. Got a brand new opener with remotes and external keypad, much quieter and a big improvement over the old one. We talked at some length with the technician Andrew about the door itself. We had been wondering if it too would need to be replaced. He talked to us about ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix garage door that would not open.

CATEGORY garage doors

Dear Member, Thank you for your review and giving us the opportunity to replace your garage door. We do appreciate your business and look forward to getting the job completed for you as soon as the garage door replacement comes in. The Branch Family

03/29/2018

Al is the best!!! He's knowledgeable, professional and genuinely nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is the fourth time I've used Branch for different garage door issues at my home and my mom's home. Everyone at Branch is so nice, but more importantly they are professional; they run their business the way every business should be run. Today Al programmed 3 new gate/garage door openers for us, as well as two cars for the gate. Our gate is old and tricky, but Al knew exactly what to do. This is the only garage door company I will use.

CATEGORY garage doors

Dear Member, Thank you for this review. We will be sure to tell Al how much you appreciated his expertise and service. Thank you in advance for your continued business we do appreciate it. The Branch Family

01/17/2018

Told us the noise really didn't hurt anything and he could lubricate it but would have to charge us. The motor was 22 years old and he explained the way the new motors worked and gave us prices and information. We will probably get a new motor if the noise gets problematic. Would definitely get it from Branch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Loud noise when opening and closing garage door.

CATEGORY garage doors

Dear Member, Thank you for calling our company regarding the general maintenance for your garage door and opener. Your old screwdrive opener has been a good work horse for you and seemed to have plenty of lubricant already on the rail. The noise was not something we could stop with lube. When the noise gets to be too much to bear we will be happy to replace the unit with one of our LIFTMASTER open...

Residential sales, installation and service of garage doors and garage door openers

We do not offer lighting or insulation of home. Some of our garage doors have insulation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover