Aurora Air Inc

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since January 2014

07:30 - 12:00

1460 Gemini Blvd #1

Orlando, FL, 32837

We are Aurora Air Inc. A new generation company, where honesty and fairness are the core of our vision. We are offering innovative concepts to give our customers the best, the most personalized and individualized service at a price that is realistic. We realize these are hard economic times and we strive to offer you services to meet your individual budget. It is very simple: Honesty with you, our customers, every time. We guarantee that we will always give you the most economic option to keep temperatures in your home or business at the optimal level for your comfort. We are looking to find loyal, happy customers that will come back to us and recommend us to their friends and families with confidence....

Heating and Air Conditioning (863)Pool and Spa Service (21)Air Duct Cleaning (10)

11/12/2019

Everything is great. Super nice, super helpful, and very friendly. Very professional. They are giving me Angie's List discount.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For any service call. I have a contract with them. They do it twice a year. One service charge but for twice a year.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

08/21/2019

We had a 4PM appointment and nobody showed up, or bothered to call. We took off of work to meet them. Extremely disappointed. Very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were having our AC inspected.

08/17/2019

It went well and nothing significant to write about.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
air condition tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2019

08/12/2019

It was done well. Everything was accomplished as required.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work to clean and repair the unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

Thank you for your review, it's great to hear from another satisfied customer. Do not hesitate to call the office with anything you may need, we are always happy to help.

07/11/2019

Overall pretty satisfied with his work. He showed up on time and was prompt. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a UV light and did an AC tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

Thank you very much for your review. And always remember, Aurora Air Inc is ready to service you. Thank you Aurora Air Inc.

07/08/2019

The mechanic is excellent. He explained everything I need to know. He did a great job on my system. I would refer this company to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air condition Tune-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

04/14/2019

Tech came out. Went through from obvious faults and worked way up. Ended up getting drain line flushed and then replacing the blower motor. Now AC is going better then ever. Took much longer then anticipated but only because they were trying every cause and effect. Even had owner come out and eventually found the right combo to fix. Was not charged for visit itself or diagnostic time, which was ex...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC was leaking and freezing over. Needed to have it checked out and repaired if needed. AC is near end of life but still had a few years so wanted to get repaired and back working and not spend the big bucks of a new AC just cause it was old.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

02/15/2019

Very well. They took a look at the problem and helped me decide the best plan which was to replace the broken equipment. They worked with me to decide what to buy for our needs and what the cost would be. We were able to work out a reasonable price that fit my budget. They removed and hauled away the old equipment and delivered the new unit on time. I was especially impressed with the worker who d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
During the past year (2018) our AC went out so I called Aurora Air as they had done some work for me before.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

01/21/2019

To me Aurora Air is number one, they gave me a quote a date and time and also helped with the finance of the project and stuck to this no changes or delays. Aurora sent 2 techs, Edwin and Jean and they were very professional, they made sure everything was working and explained everything they had done to me and cleaned up before they had me sign off on the project. My neighbor was having problems ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner with heat pump, replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

01/15/2019

I SENT A REQUEST THROUGH ANGIE’S LIST TO AURORA AIR. JOSE CONTACTED ME RIGHT AWAY. I EXPLAINED THAT I NEVER HAD MY HVAC SERVICED SINCE WE BOUGHT THE HOME (2.5 YEARS). HE HAD MAHER HIS TECHNICIAN COME TO MY HOME A FEW DAYS AFTER WE SPOKE. HE SPENT MORE THAN 3 HOURS TESTING, SERVICING AND CLEANING THE 2 UNITS. MAHER WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EXPLAINED WHAT HAD TO BE DONE. I SIGNED UP FOR A SERVICE C...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC INSPECTION, TUNE UP AND CLEANING

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019