Arvelo Construction LLC

Founded 2017 •

We are family owned garage door and locksmith company we specialize in repairs and Installations. We use the best products in the Market with the Best price Guarantee....

All American Locksmith

All American Locksmith is a local, family owned locksmith company in Orlando, FL. We are local lock experts with over 15 years of experience, Not a scam call center or a fly-by-night company that won’t be there when you need them. We are a BBB Member with an A+ rating and members of Associated Locksmith of America member (ALOA). Count on the local locksmiths that you can trust. Call All American Locksmith today for free estimate (407) 272-6040 Our website is www.allamericanlocksmithcf.com We are licensed, insured and bonded for your protection.

Offers by All American Locksmith on Angie's List

05/06/2019

We received an immediate response when we called this company to repair our old automatic garage door opener. David arrived promptly, and completed the job in less than 2 hours. He was courteous and professional. We are very pleased with the same-day service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement of motor, rail and rollers on an old automatic garage door opener

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you sir it’s was our pleasure feel free to call anytime

02/21/2019

Punctual in the appointment, the materials used very good quality, responsible. I recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remplace spiral door

01/23/2019

Very well. David was very punctual on the phone and manage to fit us into his busy schedule in one day. Great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a garage door opener

CATEGORY garage doors

It was my pleasure sir feel free to call anytime

01/22/2019

A job well done. I would highly recommend and intend on using Arvelo again when the need arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair

01/17/2019

I got several quotes from people on Angie's List. David had the best price for what I wanted, namely, a new opener with no WIFI, he also gave me new chain and new sensors, new keypad and 2 remotes. He showed up at the time he promised and finished at the time he promised. The new system runs smoothly. I will definitely use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new garage door opener, new chain and sensors.

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you very much it’s our pleasure feel free to call anytime!!

Full service garage door company

Visa, Discover, Check