All Phases Electrical Contracting Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 574241

Orlando, FL 32857

All Phases Electrical is a full-service electrical company, providing dependable and personal service in both residential and commercial clients throughout Orlando and Surrounding Orange, Seminole and Osceola counties. All of our work is guaranteed and we specialize in: Installations & Repairs Lightning Protection Surge Protection Panel Changes Service Upgrades Under Cabinet Lighting Renovations New & Old Work Additions Generator Transfer Switch Recess Lighting All of our technicians are trained with the FEAT (Federal Electrical Apprenticeship Training) program. All Phases Electrical is licensed and insured with the state of Florida as a State Certified Electrical Contractor (EC13001983). We can provide Proof of Liability and Workers Compensation coverage to keep you and your family safe and protected. We do not operate on the Exempt Workers Compensation Rule....

electrician (105)lighting installation (26)ceiling fan installation (11)home remodeling (2)home remodeling (2)

02/26/2020

Very well. Brian also performed an inspection and showed me the wiring of my outlets that could come undone and cause problems. He suggested getting a whole house surge protector which I am now considering. I’m very pleased with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hang a chandelier, re-ballast a fluorescent light, check an outdoor ceiling fan.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

11/14/2019

It went very well they troubleshot a bad circuit breaker on pool pump and also fixed pool light that was wired incorrectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed Tripping Breaker

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

08/27/2019

Matt and the other tech were able to find the short within a couple of minutes and repaired the issue quickly. They also helped put up a ceiling fan while they were here. Awesome service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC breaker was tripping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

07/30/2019

They did a lot of tremendous job for us. They are the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They worked with the man who moved my garage door and did rewiring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

07/12/2019

Awesome. Always on time. Always polite. Always a great job. Getting that Giant A frame ladder in my house and upright was hard but the guys did it without banging my newly painted walls. Quick, quiet and done. We also hired them last week to install Ring Camera Flood lights. also awesome. definitely call if you need help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We need lights / fixtures replaced that were almost 19ft off the ground.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

03/12/2019

Joe and Andrew were fantastic! They did a fabulous job on all the miscellaneous projects we had, including removing a florescent fixture in the kitchen and replacing it with four LED can lights. They also added a socket above our plant shelf and connected it to an existing switch (adding a second switch) which will allow us to put lighted garland up there at Christmas time. Both of then were very ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add can lights, hang chandeliers, replace smoke alarms, add socket, replace bath fan

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

10/02/2018

I requested a contact approximately a month ago to have some electrical issues addressed at my home. After two weeks I had not heard anything from the company. I called them and left a message to please contact me and it has been another two weeks and I still have not heard anything from them. Fortunately I was able to find a company who was responsive and did the job. The common courtesy of a ret...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work was done

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2018

Absolutely false. You contacted us twice through the Angie's list messaging service and you were promptly answered both times. You were quoted rates directly on the messaging service and prompted to call our office if you desired to schedule with us. I believe that you may have us confused with another contractor.

09/17/2018

I spoke with them to upgrade my electrical at my house.Josh came out and checked out all of our concerns. He explained exactly what was needed to make my house safer and willing to put in an outlet for my new stove. When I called and booked the service they had us on the schedules within 3 days. On Thursday, Nick and Chris arrived for the job. We had a brief discussion after meeting both of them o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All Phase is exactly who you need.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2018

09/09/2018

Two guys came in and installed the new fixtures rather quickly. They were punctual and had worked around another project to get the job done on the day scheduled. Everything looks nice and works great. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install new ceiling light and two fan controllers

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

09/06/2018

Excellent work. Worked with Krista, very professional and efficient. All employees that we came in contact with were courteous and professional and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
City under grounding project

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

Electrical Contracting, Troubleshooting, Repairs, Replacements & Installations. Estimating Residential & Commercial Jobs, Panel Replacements, Panel Upgrades, Home Surge Protection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard