AJ's Curb Appeal

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since October 2016

AJ's Curb Appeal is a full-service landscaping company serving customers in Orlando and the surrounding communities. We offer cost-effective landscaping solutions for both residential and commercial properties with a focus on water conservation and drought tolerant landscapes. We have established a long-term reputation for meeting and exceeding expectations through quality workmanship and outstanding customer service....

Parmley Environmental Services

50% off First Fertilization Application (for full-service customers only)**With 36 years of experience, we provide Lawn and Shrub Fertilization, Pest Control, Disease and Insect Control. We also offer a Chinch Bug Protection Guarantee. We also provide Home Pest Prevention for but not limited to Spiders, Roaches, Ants and Bed Bugs. Discounts for Veterans, First Responders and Seniors. We specialize in Community and HOA properties.

Offers by Parmley Environmental Services on Angie's List

04/04/2020

Good quality work. Would definitely do business with again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Service

CATEGORY lawn service

09/01/2018

For me punctually, professionalism and a well manicured lawn is key and that's the kind of service I got with AJ's Lawn. I am very pleased with the end results, my lawn looks spectacular and I plan to continue to use there services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care, lawn mowing, edging and weed control.

CATEGORY landscaping

12/01/2017

arrived timely and performed requested work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
post hurricane cleanup of downed limbs

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

10/19/2017

Thanks to John I am now able to enjoy My updated and so beautiful lawn. I cannot believe it’s the same yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted my lawn to be like it was before the hurricane. It was a depressing mess.

CATEGORY lawn service

07/26/2017

Needed a quote and sent. numerous messages and no response

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a quote and sent. numerous messages and no response

CATEGORY landscaping

[Member Name Removed], My apologies as I am currently out of state on vacation. Best regards, AJ

Landscaping Seminole County Florida, Lawn and yard work Seminole County Florida, Lawn Irrigation Seminole County, Landscaping Orange County Florida,