Adams and Son Plumbing

Angie's List since January 2006

Longs Certified Plumbing Services

For the past 18 years we have been satisfying our customers with affordable pricing and using the best materials and modern equipment to do the job right the first time, every time! Mark Long has over 35 years experience in all phases of pluming including service, repair and re-piping, residential & commercial new construction and remodels, hospitals, VA centers. We specialize in residential re-piping using Flowguard gold pipe & fittings that come with a 25 year manufacturers warranty. Denise Long is the Office Manager and Mark Long Jr., is the Vice President and plumber. We will do what it takes to make every customer a happy customer. We are clean, professional and on time for every job.

Award 2019

C

06/20/2020

Hot water heater replaced in rental unit Work was done which I appreciate however price was never discussed After completion Marshall called me to let me know that it cost $1570 for replacing a 40 ton unit in the garage. Gave me a story about New hot water heaters need to be elevated, piping changed, new nipples replaced and I don’t know what else. The house is only seven years old so the hot wate...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater replaced in rental unit

CATEGORY water heater repair

06/29/2017

It went really well. Chandler and his father are honest, punctual and they did a good job. They are very responsive and professional and are true to their estimate. I highly recommend Adam and Son Plumbing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To replace a rusted hose bib, a bathroom sink faucet and repair sewage pipe.

CATEGORY plumbing

04/20/2016

Best plumber in Orlando for older houses.  Very honest and responsive company.  I used them for two older houses in Orlando and highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclogged kitchen sink, replaced supply and return pipes in bathroom

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

09/21/2015

Our toilet had a pretty bad clog. I ended up removing the toilet myself to fix the clog. After removing the toilet, I could see the flange was in awful shape, and beyond my skills. I called in the morning and Chandler was able to come around noon. Our house is quite old with mixed up plumbing. Chandler did a great job replacing the flange and re-attaching the toilet. Adams is my new go-to company ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old worn flange for a toilet, hooked the toilet back up.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

12/03/2014

They responded to our call within an hour.  Marshall and Chandler Adams were friendly and professional.  And the work was done quickly.  Our problem was fixed perfectly and they cleaned up beautifully.  The price was also very reasonable.  The thank you note we received a couple days later was a nice touch.  I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved toilet out from the wall, replaced wax, shimmied and grouted it, replaced tank bowl bolt gaskets, flapper and shut off.

CATEGORY plumbing

Residential and commercial water heater and fixture installation and repair, general plumbing including pipe leaks, drain, sewer and water line cleaning & repair.