A&G Heating and Air

Heating & A/C Project

Heating & A/C Project

HVAC Companies
Heating & A/C

Our focus in business is integrity and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to grow a relationship with our customer through our process, whether it be a simple repair or complete install. We are here to answer all your questions explain the details to you and make sure you are not in the dark when call us to do the work! ...

HVAC Companies (16)home remodeling (4)

02/10/2021

My overall experience was great, very professional, very prompt, he was here when he said he would. Well mannered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did diagnostic of air conditioning system, sent me prices. We messaged him and he sent us two emails with prices and he was here the following day and they put it in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2021

12/28/2020

A&G heating came by my home when we had an emergency come up with our AC not working. They were extremely friendly and reliable. They took care of my issues within minutes and went above and beyond with providing advice and assistance with other things needed with my AC unit. Pricing was below what I was quoted from others. Will definitely be hiring and recommending them for any AC repairs you mig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

12/16/2020

Jimmy and his services are amazing! I will most definitely be using him again and I would refer him any day. He found the problem and fixed it in such a timely manor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

12/16/2020

This company was truly a pleasure to do business with throughout the entire purchasing process, from the initial contact with Jimmy to the completion of the installation. Jimmy was very professional, polite, and amiable. The work was done with minimum disruption. I highly recommend A&G Heating and Air. Thanks for a job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2020

12/12/2020

Jimmy did a great job on the install and I’ll be recommending Jimmy to all my friends and family and anyone that is looking for a honest A/C Guy. On time and great communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mini split install

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2020

12/09/2020

Jimmy and his crew did an amazing job, they were always very professional and the got the job done quickly and efficiently, I will definitely be using them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

12/07/2020

Jimmy and the team are great to work with! They understood the issues that I was having with my AC and were able to solve them quickly. Jimmy was also very responsive. Would recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2020

12/05/2020

A & G Air Conditioning services exceeded our expectations. They showed up on time, were very professional but personable and the whole process was effortless. The only thing we had to do was make the call and the rest was taken care of. Jimmy made everything easy to understand and I felt like I could trust him completely. Highly recommend using them for your AC/Heat needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2020

12/05/2020

It was a great job! Mr Griffin was very professional and prompt. He did a excellent job the installation of my air conditioning unit. I would highly recommend A&G air conditioning, and will be using them for all my future A/C - Heating needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

12/04/2020

Jimmy is very professional. He was prompt to our first meeting and arrived at the agreed time for the installation. I am very impressed with his knowledge and made sure I understood all my options. I had 2 AC systems and he replaced both of them in a timely manner. I highly recommend Jimmy and his team! A&G Air conditioning are the way to go!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

-New unit Change outs! -Tune ups -General Heating and Air Service repairs -Ductwork

*Ask For Details*