A-Showtime Limousine Svc

N/A17 REVIEWS

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since January 2013

750 S Orange Blossom Trl Ste 111

Orlando, FL 32805

8 passenger Limousines, Luxury Sedans, Executive SUVs, 10-14 passenger Vans, 30 pass. Minibus, 54-56 passenger Bus . Wedding Specialist, Corporate Accounts welcome. All credit cards gladly accepted. Additional DBA - Showtime Transportation Service....

limousine service (17)

03/29/2017

But... Kim was absolutely sweet and helpful. Tips for renting from another company. I will always call her 1st!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to rent a limo. Prom night, called too late... so full.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

12/08/2016

Spoke with Kim (Owner). She was a delight to work with on this project. I provided her with the basic details and later an exact schedule of events. Kim contacted me a couple of times before the event to ensure that the plan was still on track. Knowing that this was a surprise, Kim was willing to talk 'around' details if she knew my wife was within hearing distance. Brian (Driver) showed up as sch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Celebrated my wife's 50th birthday party. The events of the day included a limo to driver her and a few friends to various places. The party plan duration was 6 hours.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2016

02/26/2016

We called  Show Time Limo for a very early hour transport to OIA. Kim, the owner answered the call and the service. She was very prompt, courteous, friendly and professional. On Mom's return trip, Kim was there at baggage helping mom along the way. Show Time Limo is a great service. We would use them again and recommend the to others. As my mother stated to me Kim is "worth her weight in gold, she...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provide transport to and from Orlando International Airport on two separate dates. 2/18/16 and 2/23/16.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2016

05/13/2015

Wow! Even though they were unable to help me, the staff was super friendly and very courteous. They even gave me some great advice on other options I hadn't thought of! Thanks for being so customer friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No service was performed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2015

12/03/2014

Perfect! This was a surprise for my wife as I arranged to have 10 of her college girlfriends fly to Florida and surprise her at our home. Showtime Limo met the girls at a pre-determined location at baggage claim. They were transported to The Villages where they surprised my wife. After the wonderful visit, Showtime Limo arrived at the house (15 minutes early, which was great) and took the girls ba...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Greeted and transported 10 people from Orlando airport to The Villages. Picked up same group from The Villages and returned them to Orlando Airport.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2014

11/24/2014

The service and communication was excellent. We were able to give special instructions and they were all honored as promised. The driver was on time and friendly. It was a great experience. Th car was stocked as promised. The communication with the office was timely and helpful. I would highly recommend this limo service to others. The price was also very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The limo picks us up at a house and drove us to and from a restaurant.

COST $337.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2014

04/05/2014

On time, friendly, professional service.  A company I feel fortunate to have found and will be more than happy to use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To and from airport for a large party.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2014

02/05/2014

Showtime Limo was fantastic.  Kim was prompt in her responses to all my questions and email communication.  I had set the times for our 60th birthday adventure and needed to adjust the departure time.  I called her the evening prior to our scheduled day and asked if we could move the time up by a half an hour.  NO PROBLEM was her answer!  The driver of our limo Brian was excellent in his text mess...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Celebration of a 60th Birthday

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2014

01/24/2014

She was punctual, professional and extremely pleasant. The cars were immaculate. We will use her company's services again if we should need them again. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The driver was the owner of the company. We traveled from Orlando International on Dec 7 to Dec 11, 2013.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2013

01/12/2014

This company was hired for a high level tour by area legislators. The drive was very professional & flexible. Would definatley use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A-SHOWTIME LIMOUSINE SVC.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2013

Weddings, Events, Airports, Cruise ports, Corporate & Convention.

Taxi. Per person shuttle.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover