JD Drywall & Painting Inc

B13 REVIEWS

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since March 2013

944 Goldridge Ct

Orange Park, FL, 32065

JD Drywall & Painting, Inc. is a family-owned and operated business with family values. The owner, Maurice, has been in the drywall industry for over 25 years. Dedicated to quality, JD Drywall & Painting, Inc. does more than is expected by the builder and homeowners as a means to ensure complete satisfaction. We have been servicing commercial and residential builders in the Jacksonville area and many of the surrounding suburbs for over 15 years. We don't charge anything up-front and you don't make a payment until the work is complete. We are a full-service drywall and painting company with many, highly-trained, employee-supervised crews, with state-of-the-art equipment. Dedicated to doing quality work, quickly and efficiently - priding ourselves on being done on time. No Job is too big or too small for JD Drywall....

Drywall (10)Interior Painting (6)Exterior Painting (4)Plaster (1)Siding (1)

07/30/2019

Excellent 👍👍👍 Wife is happy and I am happy. The place looks beautiful 😍 Excellent Job 👍👍👍 Wife is happy and I am happy. The place looks beautiful 😍

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting Interior

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

Thank you for your input and your business Mr [Member Name Removed] I hope to do business again in the near future

05/29/2019

We had an excellent experience hiring JD Drywall to smooth the ceilings in our recently purchased condominium that had knockdown texture. The job took several days and Maurice's team arrived every day on time and even worked on Saturday and a Monday holiday to minimize the time we had to be disrupted while the work was being done. We are very pleased with the outcome and the price was fair as well...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

Thank you very much for the opportunity to serve you!

04/22/2019

Fabulous. I used them all the time . They were very courteous. They did a good job, cleaned up, and came back if I have any issues. He's price was a little bit lower than other competitor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repainted the interior of my whole house and did some plaster repair.

CATEGORY plastering, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

Thank you for choosing our company Mrs [Member Name Removed] we appreciate your continued Bussines

04/19/2019

It was 5 star. Excellent. They came constantly to check. They made sure everything was right all the time. Best of the best. He was right on top of everything. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did knock down ceiling, interior painting, siding, drywall cover and they also painted the middle french door.

CATEGORY drywall, siding, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

05/02/2018

Contacted Maurice originally about repairing sheetrock and bowed ceiling on pool deck, he arrived gave me an estimate which I thought at the time was a little high. I went ahead and had him do the work. Upon completion I couldn't believe what a great job they did. It was well worth the price. Maurice promised and he delivered. A couple days after they finished the sheetrock I called Maurice and as...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I actually used this company twice. Once to repair sheetrock and bowed ceiling on pool deck. I called Maurice a couple days later and asked if he painted pool decks and doors.

CATEGORY drywall, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2018

Thank for the business Mr [Member Name Removed] and appreciate your imput

09/04/2017

The owner will tell you what a great job he'll do for you, but he does not deliver it. He was not the cheapest bid by far, but I trusted that he was going to deliver a quality job like he had promised. Installation was horrible, almost every outlet was cut too large or too small. Most of them unable to Cover with a standard size switch plate. Several butt ends were cut with a dermal leaving jagged...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hang and finish approximately thirty five boards for a 1300 square-foot remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

Thank you for the bad review I informed you about the outlets that have electricity allready we can't cut perfectly, and you came Dronk or drinking every time you come back from work saying bad words and screaming at the guy that was helping you and my guys and he told us that no one satisfied you! That we where the first ones to do everything you asked of us but I never raised my voice or been di...

08/06/2017

Great. Very pleasant and quick service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting and drywall repairs

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2017

Thank You for the review we appreciate your business and comments

10/06/2016

Maurice met with me and described what would need to be done for the job. He and his crew showed up on the agreed upon date and time and they went right to work. They were able to finish in two days and the new knock-down ceilings look great. Would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove popcorn ceiling and replace with knock-down.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2016

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed] we appreciate your Bussines

09/16/2016

JD Drywall and Painting patched a relatively large hole in the interior drywall. Their work was excellent starting with the assessment of how best to accomplish the task in the most efficient way, providing a timeline (that they met), accomplished all tasks and the quality was first rate. It is nice to deal with people who set high standards for themselves and meet them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patch a relatively large hole in drywall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2016

Thank you so much for your business and review

06/21/2016

It went great. They were on time and finished in a timely manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted a Detached garage for me.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2016

Thank you for the review and patronage