BETTER HOME IMPROVEMENT INC

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since July 2006

B Rated | 59 Reviews

Better Home Improvement has been in business for 29 years with a BBB A+ rating. Our work is guaranteed for life and we install top quality products. Specializing in energy efficient, low-maintenance exteriors, we have earned a reputation as an innovative and dynamic leader in the industry. From product development to installation know-how to customer care; we remain at the top of the class year after year. Better Home Improvement has been a leading provider of residential windows, doors, siding, roofing, sun rooms, screen rooms, patios and porches since 1990…aiming to please every client, no matter their taste or budget. 100% financing is available. Call Us Now For A FREE Estimate or Visit http://www.bhimprovement.com/ 904-278-0810...

Koehler Homes, Inc.

Koehler Homes, Inc. has been locally owned and operated for over 35 years. Our business model is built on referrals from satisfied customers, who have realized that we focus on building long term relationships. We approach every homeowner's needs with the same core principles that guide our business: Honesty, Integrity, Service, and a promise to never leave the job until the homeowner is completely satisfied. Koehler Homes, Inc. warranties our workmanship and promises 100% satisfaction on the installation of our products. We are also A+ rated and accredited with the BBB.

Award 2019
Offers by Koehler Homes, Inc.  on Angie's List

D

08/08/2020

At the beginning everything was good until I started to have leaks in the patio. When I called the office in Orange Park Florida, the customer service was rude and disrespectful. I never recommend their service ever again. I had to get someone else to repair the mess that was left behind. They over **** some aluminum and drainage to cover up the mess. ' Worst company ever, never recommend it. .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a sun room built

CATEGORY awnings,decks

The last contact we had from Mr [Member Name Removed] was 5/3/2013. If He would like to contact us at our Office (904)278-0810 we will be glad to assist.

03/09/2020

I had a complicated claim, they worked with my insurance company to get the claim paid, then their recommendations for the rebuild were spot on! Everyone involved did an excellent job, on time and I was provided with contact info for everyone involved. Great job done by all. My new lanaii is beautiful! Highly recommend BHI for any project!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear down and re-build lanaii due to Hurricane Irma damage

CATEGORY decks,electrician,gutter repair,roofing,screen repair,siding,ceiling fans,doors,sunrooms

08/23/2019

This is an excellent trustworthy company with caring customer service members that will treat you like family ! I had them install my porch cover and screen the patio in 2018 ,and decided to use them for my new roof this year . I highly recommend these guys ! Very happy with the work and attention i have received throughout both projects ! Thank you so much Better Home Improvement : especially Bil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing a flat roof with new architectural shingles

CATEGORY decks,roofing,sunrooms

04/02/2019

We were looking to sell our house prior to this and wanted to add a sunroom. I am so glad we chose BHI because they exceeded our expectations. They were friendly and super responsive. If it wasn't for them, we probably would've sold our house. They were with us every single step of the way and it was well worth the wait.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a sunroom.

CATEGORY sunrooms

03/27/2019

Very professional, clean and they finished the job on time! Looks great too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio roof and gutter installation

CATEGORY gutter repair,ceiling fans,sunrooms

THANK YOU [Member Name Removed] .WE HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. REMEMBER, LIFETIME WARRANTY FROM US. MR D VADNEY

HOUSE SIDING, SUNROOMS, WINDOWS, DECKS & PORCHES, SCREENROOMS PATIO ROOFS, HOUSE ROOFS, AND COMMERCIAL ROOFS. GENERAL HOME IMPROVEMENTS , PATIO COVERS

NA