Terry Soule DDS Trust Us With Your Smile

A21 REVIEWS

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since October 2013

2578 S Volusia Ave

Orange City, FL 32763

Our office offers a comprehensive list of treatment options tailored to each patients needs. We provide dental services focused first, on optimum dental health; second, form and function; AND third, beautiful veneers, dental implants, extractions, crowns, bridges, partials, dentures, fillings, teeth whitening and gum treatment. Visit our website; www.souledds.com...

Dentistry - General (19)Dentistry - Cosmetic (5)Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics (4)Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics (4)Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (1)Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics (1)Dentistry - TMJ (1)

07/21/2015

Dr, Erdman is very caring although it might not immediately shine through. I learned through my own experience that he is totally devoted to his patients and their concerns. My husband has gone to Dr. Erdman almost eight years and he thinks very highly of him as well as of his staff. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pain with my dentures. He did a temporary fix which alleviated my pain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2015

07/16/2015

Everything so far has gone very well.  It was better than I expected and since this is for my father, he is also very pleased with the service provided.  I am thinking about switching from my dentist to Dr. Erdman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a follow up appointment for my father who needs quite a bit of dental work done.  Dr. Erdman and his staff are excellent.  They are very friendly, helpful and quite professional.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2015

05/02/2015

I've had many appointments since the first one and everyone is always professional and friendly, punctual and  Dr. Erdman stays with you for the duration of his part of care, as does the hygienist. No sitting in the chair alone wondering when they are coming, or coming back.  I needed a mold of my mouth and I really appreciated that the hygienist told me exactly how long I'd have to hold it withou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular check-up and broken tooth, which turned out to be only a loss of a filling (good news!).

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2015

[member name removed], Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation. We are happy that our efforts to take care of you with attention and loving care comes through. And YES, Dr. Erdman has been known, since his dental school days, for having the best numbing technique. We look forward to seeing you soon.

10/25/2014

My appointment was with Dr. Michael Manzoli, and I loved him. He was very friendly, and had a great bedside manner. The staff was very helpful and personable. I've only gone once so far, but I'd definitely recommend them based on the visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dentist appointment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2014

10/23/2014

I've never had such a wonderful experience with Dentist/Office Staff/and Service at any other location.  I would travel to get back to him if necessary. Price is good and you get top rate service & top rate dentistry.  He does not take the cheap road that causes further problems down the road.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dentures

CATEGORY dentures

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2014

06/25/2014

We have been using him since December, and we found him on Angie's List.  I like him a lot. The office is very modern, very up to date and the people are very friendly and welcoming. It is a really great place to go. His professionalism stands out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Dr. Robert Erdman. He just replaced one of my crowns. We first used him for cleaning, and our new dentist examination.

CATEGORY endodontics, dentists

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2014

D

12/26/2013

I first called to set an appointment because of the Angie's List  coupon and because he's listed as accepting a dental plan called 'idental' .     And I really wanted to support a hometown business.   And save a little bit of driving if possible.  They were very easy to get an appointment with  and at that time I  asked the scheduler  about this dental plan option as I wasn't sure which dental pla...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Erdman in Orange City because of the Angie's list coupon for exam for $75. and because I knew I needed several crowns and  was hoping to find a hometown dentist just to make it more convenient.   Dr. Erdman and staff were all very pleasant.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2013

09/09/2013

Fine. One problem with casting for a bridge. Other than that nothing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple crowns, root canals, etc.

CATEGORY endodontics, dentists, oral surgeons

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2013

05/09/2013

My husband said "Dr. Cooper was very skilled, professional, and knowledgeable. All went well; from the temporary to the crown. I would recommend him and his staff."

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband needed a Crown.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2013

12/03/2012

Made reservation, went to appointment, and was quoted a price, and paid that price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Teeth cleaning, very gentle with no pain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2012

General Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Oral Sedation, Nitrous Oxide, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dentures, Extractions, Root Canals, Implants, Implant Crowns, Crowns, Bridges, Partials, Fillings, Cleanings, Whitening, Periodontal Laser treatment, Laser, Ct scans.

Major Orthodontics