Air Care of Central Florida, LLC

• Trade License Number
  • CAC1818530

705 Jameson Dr

Orange City, FL 32763

Locally owned & operated by firemen, Air Care of Central Florida is more than an air conditioning company; We strive to provide you and your home with the same exceptional service that we use to protect the community. We focus on honest, quality service and repairs. NOT just Sales. This is what makes us stand out, and what has earned us our solid reputation. Air Care of Central Florida, LLC offers flexible scheduling and quality service at a reasonable cost. Cash, Check, & Credit Accepted. Financing Available. Call today to schedule your appointment....

hvac repair (38)air duct cleaning (3)

10/04/2019

Have used Air Care on multiple occasions including new install on a second unit, duct sealing and replacing a worn out fan motor on the main unit. Great work all around. Kip was the technician each time and he was fantastic. Extremely honest and thorough. Highly recommend Frank and his staff!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

09/06/2019

Had compressor and air handler replaced.. Fast and professionall service .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ac unit replacement

09/06/2019

My previous AC company did a bad install, but because of the time of the year the unit wasn’t used very often. By the time the issue was noted it was out of their labor warranty. Frank was able to still able to easily warranty the compressor and still charged less that the original installer would have even though the failure was due to their negligence. It was organized quickly and installed quic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

09/06/2019

Best Air Conditioning Company I have ever used!!! My a/c went on a Thursday. Frank and his team had a new system installed the next day. I have put many bandaids on my system and new it was coming but did not think it would go out right before a hurricane. Frank did everything he could to make sure I had a/c the next day and I am very thankful. I highly recommend Air Care of Central Florida!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New A/C and Furnace

09/05/2019

I needed a new system and was expecting a huge cost involved. Frank and Hugh gave me 5 different options on new units and came in an affordable price for a good quality carrier system. They were fast friendly and clean. I’ve noticed a saving on my energy bill since the new unit is way more efficient than my old one. Great company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced of AC system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

09/05/2019

Had a new inside and outside unit installed. Quality work, friendly, and knowledgeable staff! Owner personally contacted me to confirm I was satisfied with everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC replacement

09/05/2019

Fantastic! It was a Sunday night and my A/C stopped cooling. The tech showed up within an hour and had my system up and running. I had a blown capacitor. I was expecting to pay twice what I was charged. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C not cold

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2019

09/05/2019

The office staff were very pleasant. Easily got me on the schedule and even worked around my limited schedule. The service technician took time to teach me about the air conditioning unit, proper care, maintenance, and cleaning as a homeowner to minimize future problems. They even have a yearly program to come change air filters, service and clean the air conditioner twice a year and offer discoun...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service, clean and inspect air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

09/05/2019

Great service at a reasonable price. The work was done quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

07/31/2019

The tech inspected the HVAC system. It is an older system and due to the age it could not be repaired and needs to be replaced. Was advised to run at a higher temperature setting to make it last until replacement can be done. I was not charged a service call and appreciated his honesty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pipe on air handler was covered with ice and system was not cooling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

A/C & Heating Service & Repairs, Installation, Tune-Ups & Maintenance, and Sales.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check, Financing