Assure Green Property Services

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160731

140 Pine Ave N

Oldsmar, FL 34677

Assure Green is dedicated to each and every one of our customers. If you are in need of professional lawn services in the Tampa Bay area, Assure Green is here to help. No more corporate lawn care companies to deal with. We offer a personal touch. To us you are not just a number. We are family owned and operated. Forms of payments accepted are cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Special yearly discounts. No contracts...

lawn treatment (53)lawn care (6)pest control (3)

12/11/2019

I am still fairly new to the Florida area and was not too sure what to expect. The turf here is very different from Washington. I called AssureGreen about 10-12 months ago and got a free lawn estimate the next day. It was very easy to talk to the office staff to schedule the appointment and when ever I had any questions they always gave me information regarding the issue at hand.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn fertilization

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

12/07/2019

Beware! After being a paying customer for a year this is what my lawn looks like. There is no fixing it, will cost me $1,300.00 to have my sod replaced. I have given Assure Green the opportunity to do the right thing prior to me releasing this information, but they have since ignored all of my emails so here I am. Too bad Angies List doesn't allow me to attach pictures so that I could show you wha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Care & Fertilization

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2019

Photo for Assure Green Property Services - 140 Pine Ave N, Oldsmar, FL - 38277966

10/24/2019

Josh came out and gave the lawn a thorough inspection. He was concerned about a brown patch and extensive broad leaf infestation. His people came out within 24 hours and started treatment to the affected areas. They were very responsive and easy to talk to. They take the time to make sure you know what is going on with your lawn and encourage calling them if there is any problem or issue. HIGHLY R...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fungus and weed control

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], we look forward to taking care of your property.

12/18/2018

We have been customers of AssureGreen Lawn Care Services for approximately 4 years now and have been extremely pleased with their service. We appreciate what AssureGreen has done for our property, as we feel that our property is an investment, and a very green and healthy lawn that catches your eyes is part of that investment. This week, I had sent AssureGreen an email, to report that I had found ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Care, Fertilizing, Insecticides, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2018

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]!! We always appreciate your business and kind words!

10/15/2018

Excellent customer service. Jason and Steven were very curious and very professional. Honest local family owned hard working company. My lawn has never looked so good. I would highly recommend Assure Green.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn treatment

CATEGORY pest control, lawn service, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

Thank you!!

10/09/2018

We recently switched to Assure Green for our lawn care needs and what a difference! After many years and several service companies, we were fit to be tied with the results. The owner himself and his sales manager met with us to discuss our current lawn situation and offered several solutions for our ongoing problems. They were prompt and very courteous and professional. The following week our new ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn fertilization and pest control

CATEGORY pest control, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to taking care of your lawn for many years!

10/04/2018

Service was above board and the technician was very professional and polite. Our lawn is in perfect condition. We are very happy with this company and will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn fertilization and insect control

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2018

08/04/2018

Where do I begin. This company does NOT deserve any stars. This company has completely killed my lawn in a matter of weeks. We decided we would try a new company....so much for that BACKFIRE!!!! I went from having one of the nicest yards in my neighborhood to now having to replace my ENTIRE yard. My yard looks the WORST it has ever looked. No one at this company will take any responsibility for an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Care Services / Yard Treatment

CATEGORY pest control, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2018

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed] this is the email Jason sent you: On Aug 3, 2018, at 4:14 PM, Jason Sims assuregreen hotmail.com wrote: Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed] My most sincere apologies about cutting you off during our conversation. I certainly was not trying to be disrespectful, just trying to resolve the situation. I have reached out to the county extension service and a few lawn vendors to ...

10/04/2017

This company is very professional and customer focused. When we had weed issues, they came back and did another treatment at no charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn fertilizing and weed control

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2018

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate the review and your business of 10 years!!!

10/04/2017

Company is always responsive to our calls if we discover weed or lawn pest issues in between treatments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertilization and lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. We look forward to many more years of servicing your property!

Lawn care. Tree & shrub care. Grub treatment. Fire ant control. Lime & sulfur treatment. Palm tree feeding. Roundup application. Flea & tick control. Soil samples.

Mowing. Landscaping.