Always Green Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150601

401 Douglas Road E

Oldsmar, FL 34677

We are not the typical Household Pest Control or Lawn & Ornamental care company. We provide a better service experience through Service Excellence and by applying Best Quality Products. Driven by Peter & Dodi Eells and their vision of achieving lush, green and healthy results Our small local business - depends on your continued satisfaction for our livelihood Product testing/selection process - ensures Best Quality Products without guesswork Formulated treatment - fixes problems the first time and more cost effectively Well trained, skilled and experienced technicians - core of our Service Excellence Teamwork - best lawn & ornamental care by being smart about it New Indoor Pest Control - keeping bugs from entering by focusing on perimeter control Customer Corner and Invoices - easy to understand & helps us communicate.Always Green is Family Owned...

lawn treatment (565)pest control (300)lawn care (90)tree service (7)irrigation system (3)landscaping (3)

06/05/2020

Contractor came out on six separate occasions. No noticable difference in pest infestation after that many treatments. Refuse to give a refund or allow prorated amount to be paid based on amount of services rendered as percentage of contract. If only they were half as good at killing bugs as they were collecting on bills, they might be good at their business. Sadly, they will never see another dim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], We appreciate the feedback as it always helps us to improve internally. Due to COVID-19, Google did not allow reviews/responses from 12 weeks ago until now to show, thus why we are now responding. For your home, our technician baited and sprayed cabinets, desks, baseboards, under the stove and the top of dishwasher, etc. on multiple visits. These baits are commercial bait...

01/16/2020

I have a monthly service with them and the service was good. The exterminators were very helpful to try to control my bugs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They spray inside and outside to keep my bugs under control.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review Always Green. We are always pleased to hear when our customers are happy. We will also let Andrew know that you are happy with him. AG

10/04/2019

If I could give an F- I would. I initially hired Always Green because of their overwhelmingly positive reviewing on websites like Home Advisor. Moving into a new home, I wanted to make sure I hired the right company to take care of my lawn. I even opted to pay them $70 per application to treat both my lawn and my plants. The first few months were fine. The lawn looked great, my plants were OK and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Fertilization

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for writing this review as it helps us to improve. The summer is stressful for lawns with heat, humidity, temperatures, too much water or lack thereof. We cannot use strong herbicides to kill certain weeds or the chemicals will burn the “good” turf. There is no post emergent herbicide that can kill crab grass or wild Bermuda. We use pre-emergents all year to help p...

05/17/2019

Service technician was on time. He was very informative. He was friendly and very easy to talk to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial pest service visit. Inside and exterior.

04/27/2019

The previous owners used the beach condo as a rental and did not have regular pest control in Florida - which seems insane. Haven’t has a problem since Always Green began quarterly treatments. Their team is prompt and very kindly wears boot covers as I have a shoe free home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control for my three story townhome - inside, balconies, porch, garage, basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

Thank you for your review. We are happy that the pests are staying away since we have been treating. Don't forget that we offer free service calls between treatments if any start to wander back in. Thank you again for taking the time to write [Member Information Removed] review, we truly appreciate it. AG

04/21/2019

We worked with Always Green in the past, then tried a cheaper alternative and switched back to Always Green. They are amazing on their follow-up and I want to recognize Jim one of their crew, for spending 25 minutes with me this week really explaining what was happening in my yard, Educating me on what I should be doing differently and offering reasonably priced alternatives to make it look the wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Fetilization

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

Thank you so much for your review, I have also forwarded this review to Jim. We are glad to have you back and love it when we receive such good feedback about our technicians and managers. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. AG

04/08/2019

The company was professional and the bugs are gone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

We're glad to hear that the bugs are gone! If they come back make sure to contact us, there is no charge for service calls. Thank you for your review! AG

04/04/2019

Great job, we had trouble with ants, I did everything I could to make the ants go away and they kept coming back a few weeks later. Always Green treated the inside one time and continued treating the outside on a regular basis. No bugs or chemicals in our home for the past year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control our home and rental property

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

03/27/2019

I been using them for 16 years. They are always responsive. If I have a question about something, they sent out a person to check it out. They are very timely in keeping up my lawn spray. I recommend them for their excellence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The manager came to find out if we have fire ants in my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We love to hear how satisfied you are with Always Green. We also appreciate your business for the past 16 years and will continue to strive for excellence when taking care of your property. AG

03/18/2019

They do an excellent job. I would highly recommend them and I will continue to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using them a few years for fertilization of my lawn.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear you are pleased with our service. Don't forget to also let us know if you are ever unsatisfied with the appearance of your lawn. Thank you again for your review. AG

Indoor & Outdoor Solution, Dry & Liquid Fertilization, Indoor & Outdoor Insect Control, Lawn & Ornamental, Weed Control, Chinch Bugs, Sod Web Worms, Grubs, Mole Crickets, Fleas, Ticks, Fire Ants, Roaches, Silverfish, Rodents, Ants, Stored Product Pests, Soil Amendments.