The Pampering Plumber

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

13128 St Rd 54

Odessa, FL 33556

Your Tampa Bay Area 24/7/365 full service plumbing and water filtration EXPERTS! Our focus is on a pleasurable experience for all of your Tampa plumbing needs from drain cleaning to energy efficient water heating solutions, water filtration and more! Our technicians wear blue booties and use tool carpets to protect your home and they will always clean up after themselves. We will change your perception of the typical plumbing service company and will earn your trust in the process. That is a promise!...

plumber (383)water heater repair and installation (65)drain cleaning (39)water softener installation and repair (34)home remodeling (9)small appliance repair (7)sewer cleaning (6)well and water pump (1)irrigation system (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

03/14/2020

I have used Eddie several times over the years. He is top notch. I would recommend the Pampering Plumber for any of your plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install garbage disposal.

CATEGORY plumbing,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review the work that Eddie has done for you. We appreciate your continued support and business over the years :)

02/25/2020

Excellent. The plumber was efficient, courteous, timely and, most importantly, fixed the problem and offered complete descriptions of what he was doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of backed up toilet and leaking from the bottom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

11/21/2019

I called them to arrange for a quote. Took all my information (what needed to be done, name, address, phone, etc.), and only then informed me that they charge for an estimate!! $59! If you choose to have them do the work, they supposedly 'subtract' the $59 from the bill. Just know up front that they will not come out and give you a quote so you can reasonably compare with other companies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Shower and Roman Tub faucets

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

I'm sorry that you feel like we lacked in our professionalism according to your rating. However, it does state on our Angie's List profile that we do not provide Free Estimates for plumbing service or repairs and we did let you know about our procedures prior to scheduling so that there were no surprises. Generally, we're able to perform the work quoted right then and there because our technicians...

08/15/2019

We have used Pampering plumber for ten years. Always excellent service with Eddie as our primary service representative. Eddie conducted a video review of our main sewer line that connects the house to the county sewer system to determine whether we needed follow up to a previous and necessary clean out. The concern was roots from nearby plantings. The review showed a clean line, removing any need...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Video follow up to main sewer line blockage clean out.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

Glad to hear that the camera didn’t show any major issues! We truly appreciate your business and support over the years.

08/13/2019

We had another plumber out to look at the leak. I told my mom to get another estimate. Art and George came out and was able to fix the stem without replacing the whole system. Excellent customer service, very thorough explaining what was wrong, and had the repair done within a half hour. Will use The Pampering Plumber again and would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stem seat in shower handle was broke. Shower was leaking.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Glad to hear you had a pleasurable experience ☺️

07/25/2019

Their staff is always very friendly from the minute they first answer the phone. I have had a few different service guys over the years and they have always been very nice and explain everything so I can understand it. The issues are always fixed and I have never had to come back out for something again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used the pampering plumber multiples times for small sink fixes, changing a toilet, new hot water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,small appliance repair,water heater repair,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

07/25/2019

Perfect. Fast and efficient! They did great work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our pluming was clogged

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

01/31/2019

Unfortunately, the main water line into our home broke over the New Year weekend. Pampering Plumber sent a plumber (Keith) on a Saturday. He provided a temporary repair that stopped the leak. Came back on Monday and completed the repair. Fair price and excellent service. These are the guys you call for plumbing repairs. Always.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken Water Main

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2018

I'm sorry to hear that your new year started out on such a bad foot, but I'm glad we were able to get it taken care of for you! Hope the rest of your 2019 goes smoothly :)

12/21/2018

Pampering Plummer installed a tankless water heater about 18 months ago and the unit failed in early December. I have used Pampering Plumber for all our plumbing needs for around nine years. Eddie has been our primary service provider, however, for this call he was not available. Still received excellent service. The labor warranty was expired, so I was charged for diagnostics and part installatio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Warranty repair on water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

11/20/2018

One of the two bibs were replaced. Other bib had a vacuum break and a splitter that led to a garden hose and a automatic pool filler. The tech removed the vacuum breaker and the splitter and said the bib was fine. He sent me pictures of the old parts and told me to go to Home Depot to buy the replacement parts?! I did so and after installation I noticed a small leak from the pool filler side. I th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested 2 outdoor bibs to be replaced

CATEGORY plumbing

I believe the part you're referring to is the "Y" connection or splitter in order to be able to connect two hoses to the hose bibb - it's a retail item and not something that we stock on our trucks. We did charge the $59 dispatch fee because it was determined that the hose bibb was functioning as it should - the vacuum breaker does drip as it's in use. This is the device that's used to prevent bac...

Residential & Commercial Plumbing - Drain Cleaning, Sewer Cleaning, Water Filtration, Water Heaters, Water Softeners & Conditioners, Garbage Disposals, Green Plumbing Solutions, Repiping, Toilet Repair & Installation, Shower Repair, Leak Detection & Repair, Reverse Osmosis, Pumps Repair & Replacement, Mobile Home Plumbing, Solar Pool Heating, & Back Flow Certification.

Air Conditioning & Irrigation Installations.