THE CLEANING PROS

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since March 2006

As a member of your community we are dedicated to providing you with the personal attention and the quality care you deserve. We combine reliability, trustworthiness and great customer service all at an affordable price. We proudly employ hand-picked, professionally-trained staff. Our entire cleaning staff has had background checks performed, and are covered under workers compensation insurance. Additionally, we are fully bonded and insured and we cover all payroll taxes. We continually strive to use the most effective, efficient and environmentally friendly cleaning supplies available to make your house shine. We come when you expect us, and we clean your home as promised. Every time. We are members of the West Florida BBB, The Association of Residential Cleaning Services International (ARCSI) and a charter member of Cleaning For a Reason (C4R) the non-profit charity that cleans homes for women going through cancer treatment. We were one of the first companies in Florida to earn the prestigious ARCSI Residential Cleaning Seal of Approval. In the past 10 years we have done over 67,000 cleanings!!! We would like to clean your home too....

N/A
Michael G's Home Services

Owner operated. I have over 28 years experience window cleaning and pressure washing homes all over Florida. All work will be done by me personally and customer satisfaction is my number one priority! I'm not happy till you're happy!

01/31/2020

I have been with this company for 3 1/2 years and find the staff very professional. The cleaners do a thorough job and at times I leave to do errands while they are in my home as they can be completely trusted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ongoing, twice monthly housecleaning service

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you for sharing your experience. We enjoy cleaning for you and look forward to many more years of service.

01/02/2020

Very well...professional, friendly and did an excellent job...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning

CATEGORY window cleaning

Thank you so much, we look forward to continuing to clean for [Member Name Removed] for years to come.

12/21/2019

I am a dog sitter and have an old home. They do a good job considering I can only have them once a month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you for the review, we enjoy cleaning for you and all of your 4 legged clients!

12/13/2019

Outstanding service in all areas with reasonable pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly house cleaning and twice yearly window cleaning.o

CATEGORY house cleaning, window cleaning

Thank you for the kind words and the review. We enjoy cleaning for you and look forward to many more years to come.

12/13/2019

The Cleaning Pros are excellent. They ask what areas need a deep cleaning and give them special attention. Their staff is very professional and courteous. My house is always spotless after they come in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning Service

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you for the great review and letting others know about the excellent service you receive! We appreciate your business and look forward to the continued service.

RESIDENTIAL & OFFICE CLEANING. WEEKLY OR BI-WEEKLY CLEANING. MONTHLY CLEANING. ONE TIME ONLY CLEANING. MOVE-IN OR MOVE-OUT CLEANING. VACANT HOMES. VACATION RENTALS

Power washing