High Line Car Sales Inc.

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since May 2010

High Line Car Sales Inc. is your local European and foreign car auto repair specialist and alternative used car dealer! Servicing BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, and Volvo....

08/05/2017

If you have a BMW, this is the best repair place in the area to take your car. Nick and Ricardo are experts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ABS Module replaced

01/06/2016

High Line has maintained my vehicles for over ten years. They specialize in imports and my service experience includes Mercedes and BMW. Nick Duva and his staff are experienced, professional, and  extremely honest. The shop is clean and communication and scheduling is first rate. Nick in a respected member of the local business community and strives for excellent customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Service

09/30/2013

Service was as expected, I need some addition work do at a later date will repost the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change

09/30/2013

I have been taking my cars to High Line for service and repair for over 10 years. I have also used Nick's sevices to buy cars at the auto auction. Service work has always been fast, expertly done, and reasonably priced. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Change/ Service Interval

02/06/2013

been trusting the quality care of our BMW to Nick, since moving to Windermere in 2002. Had a strange strong odor, used convenient night drop. Nick called next day, was just an incorrectly placed gas cap, no charge. what great customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
best care for all your luxury care needs.

CATEGORY auto repair

If you're in the market for a used luxury car, stop by and check out what we have available. If we don't have the car in stock that you're looking for, talk to us, we can help you find the car of your dreams.Having car troubles? We do oil changes, brake replacements, AC repair (We all know how important air conditioning is here in Florida!), engine repair, and more!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Similar businesses in your area...