LEON NAILS

Angie's List since November 2010

06/23/2014

I was very happy with the pleasantness of the staff and the professionalism and coordination they provided, getting three women all done and happy in a timely manner, although we were not rushed. The woman that performed my pedicure (wish I could remember her name) was friendly, knowledgeable and spent much time with me. I have horrible, cracked and very tough heels. She worked up a sweat tending ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Myself and two friends called this salon a few hours prior to wanting pedicures and manicures. They were able schedule an appointment for all of us at one time for the services we requested. When we arrived they were expecting us and they were able to provided services to all three of us at one time without us having to wait. The stylists were very good in that they asked specifically what we wanted related to each services prior to providing the services. They provided three pedicures, two manicures and an eye brow shaping. They organized us so that we were all done at the same time, which was important to us.

CATEGORY nail salons

02/17/2014

The Ladies and Gentlemen of LEON NAILS were very professional and treated me the same. After having my nails done else where,with horrible results LEON NAILS was able to repair the mess the other salon had done and give me QUALITY results. LEON NAILS is the BEST nail salon I have been to. Give LEON NAILS a try you have nothing to lose.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
$50.00 covered a full pedicure with nail polish and a full manicure with gel nail polish.

CATEGORY nail salons