Benmar Construction LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2015

A Rated | 1 Review

Benmar Construction in Ocala, FL, is a leader in providing value-added construction services to our customers by creating a successful partnership with throughout the building process. Our pledge is to establish lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding your expectations and gaining your trust through exceptional perfomance by every member of our team....

GS Tile & Remodeling LLC

TEXT OR CALL ME (352)409-7027 Owner & operator all in one. Same person give estimates, prices, and completes the job. Call George directly to schedule: 352-409-7027. Serving Lake, Sumter, and Marion Counties. 3524097027

Award 2019

05/21/2015

The price was reasonably priced. I'd probably got that cheaper if I have gotten straight to the the company but I used a regular licensed contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a little bit of moving up ceiling done, and replaced all the sockets.

CATEGORY remodeling

Home Construction & Remodeling Services: -Interior/Exterior Renovations -Additions-Decks/Porches -Kitchen/Bathroom/Home Remodels-Garages -ADA Compliant Kitchen/Bathroom Upgrades Commercial Construction and Remodeling: Small / Medium Commercial Buildings Renovations Remodels Additions ADA Compliant Upgrades