Atlas Air Conditioning Heating, Inc.

Angie's List since March 2014

B Rated | 5 Reviews

We professionally install, service and repair HVAC systems. Give us a call today....

Coast to Coast Heating & AC

Family owned and operated, Coast to Coast Heating & Air, LLC is more than just an established air conditioning company; we are stakeholders and stewards in our community. We have served Ocala and its surrounding areas for over 10 years with the highest quality HVAC services performed by qualified technicians. We recently devoted ourselves to not only doing phenomenal air conditioning work, but to also bettering the community we do business in. We partnered with multiple local, prominent non-profit organizations in the Marion County Area to help make our community a better place. We take great pride in being a business that our customers and our community can count on! If you live in Ocala, Dunnellon, the Villages or nearby areas, let us earn your trust and business! Coast to Coast is the answer to all of your HVAC needs. We offer top-of-the-line preventative maintenance, formally known as our Energy Savings Agreements, diagnosis of your unit, full servicing and repair of your unit, installations and replacements, as well as Ductless AC. We offer HVAC services for both residential and commercial customers so no job is too big or too small for us to handle! Over 80% of our business is generated by referrals! Check out our reviews on Google or Angie’s List to see what our previous customers have to say about us, you won’t be disappointed!

Award 2019

11/06/2017

I will be finding another company who values my business and keeps appointments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Atlas for routine service to my HVAC unit prior to the start of the heating season. We have used them at least twice in the past with no issues. Today is the THIRD time I have been stood up by their service rep within the past two weeks. After each missed appointment I called the office. They were very pleasant and apologetic, but they had no explanation for the missed appointment, and no phone calls were ever received to say the technician was running late, or even to ask me to reschedule. I've had it with them. Three strikes and you're out, Atlas.

10/18/2016

02/15/2016

10/19/2012

I've had them since I moved here 8 years ago, and they have been Johnny-on-the-spot. If I need service, they are always here within a couple hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a service contract with them. They came and they looked over my outside unit and my interior unit. My unit is about 12 years old, and I wanted to make sure it was functioning properly before I left town. They used a clean agent outside and oiled the bearings. They put tablets in the condensation drain. They checked the batteries in my thermostat.

D

03/26/2012

Hired to perform routine maintenance of our air handler and A/C unit outside several years in a row. Told then that the unit was making some noises inside the air handler and asked about banging noises coming from outside. They said the banging noise from the unit outside during the cold season is normal. I explained it was very often and loud enough to wake me from sleep. They said yes normal. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance, cleaning and coolant refill.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Atlas Air Conditioning Heating, Inc.