Tiki Aluminum Products

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160831

4056 NE 5th Terrace

Oakland Park, FL 33334

Tiki aluminum has been in business for over 40 years with the same owners. The owners, which are also general contractors, personally oversee every job from start to finish. Tiki aluminum also provides all permits and paper work so the homeowner is at ease. All personnel are employees, not subcontractors. Every job is custom and done to exceed code....

sunroom and patio (84)screen repair (40)deck building (16)roofing (9)home remodeling (8)hurricane shutter installation and repair (7)concrete repair (7)fencing (3)door (2)pool and spa cleaning (2)hardscaping (1)

07/22/2020

Chicago bricks on patio had to be removed for footers. The bricks were replaced perfectly. Support poles and cross beams each had levels for perfect alignment for placement in the concrete. Construction team worked in a timely and considerate manner. Beautiful installation of a very long patio cover.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extened the roof line over a patio for 25 feet

CATEGORY concrete repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2020

09/27/2019

This was one of the best experiences I’ve had with a contractor in Florida. Tiki Aluminum Products kept me well informed throughout this whole process. The entire staff from the owner to installation crew to the office workers were very friendly, helpful and professional. I highly recommend Ken and his staff at Tiki Aluminum Products they were a pleasure to work with. Michael McGrade

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the steel columns replaced on the back patio as well as the screen room completely rebuilt.

CATEGORY screen repair,sunrooms

08/23/2019

HORRIBLE. I have a rental property that sustained severe damage to the screen enclosure during a windstorm and the entire things needs to be replaced. I told Ken Wade, the owner, I don't live there but he was insistent that I physically meet him there. So on the morning of our appointment I cancelled all my other work and drove an hour out of my way to be there. After waiting for 20 minutes I call...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screen enclosure rebuild

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed], I must offer my deepest apologies by missing our appointment without calling you and explaining the circumstances. It was unprofessional and impolite of me to do so and I hope that I did not keep you waiting for too long. While it is no excuse for not calling, such an unexpected emergency made me forget the appointment. I am normally very prompt. I hope that you will co...

06/30/2019

Everything was timely, permits gotten, inspected. Workers courteous, hard-working. Room exactly as I expected. Cannot ask for a better job. We are enjoying our new sunroom every day and are so thankful for Ken and his men!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Enclose back sunroom, two walls, four window with screens, one door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

05/06/2019

The installation process went very smooth. They did our patio almost 5 yrs ago. We have a leak now and have been calling them get it repaired but nobody returns our calls. We called several times and no call back. We were happy with the job they initially did but since we are customers already, we are very troubled they dont call us back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch enclosure

CATEGORY roofing,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2019

04/01/2019

Ken and the team at Tiki Aluminum Products did an excellent job. They took care of the design work, the permit, adding cement under the posts , replacing the support posts, and replacing the patio pavers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace rusted patio support posts with new aluminum support posts

CATEGORY roofing,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2019

03/21/2019

Very well. It required some thought to get the design correct & Ken did exactly what we wanted. He was always responsive & got the job done very quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we built a sunroom on our house

CATEGORY roofing,doors,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

02/11/2019

All we can say is that this is the best experience we have had with a contractor in South Florida. They told us how much it would cost to install the screen enclosure, and that's exactly what it cost. There was no deviation in price. They showed up when they said they would (sometimes 15 minutes early) and did what they said they would do. The work done was excellent and the enclosure looks fantas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a screen enclosure

CATEGORY concrete repair,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Vicence]. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

07/21/2018

Great job! Would use again and confidently recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New patio framing, screening and door.

CATEGORY screen repair,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2018

06/11/2018

Perfectly.... our screen patio is beautiful Ken walked us through the whole thing with a lot of patience...The crew that came out was absolutely wonderful... 2 days done... and we could not be happier!!! We highly recommend Tiki Aluminum and we will be using them in the future for sure!!! Thank you all so much!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a screen patio enclosure!

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed] .We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Pool screen enclosures, covered pool enclosures, screen rooms with composite aluminum roofing, acrylic or vinyl windows for screen rooms, glass enclosed sun rooms, aluminum roofs and carports, aluminum railings & storm protection, custom shed, and mobile home additions.

ask for details