RHI Roofing

A 38 Reviews

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since December 2008

4041 NE 7 Ave

Oakland Park, FL 33334

For the past several years, RHI Roofing has provided service to the East Coast of Southern Florida. Based out of Oakland Park, we have completed major commercial roofing as well as residential roofing projects and repairs. Whether you are in need of a repair or a complete re-roofing project to your home, business or investment property we have the experience and the quality workmanship to satisfy your every need. Since we are a family owned and operated business, we treat each and every customer as our family providing courteous and professional service, standing behind our work with the best warranties in the industry. Our Project Estimators show up on time for appointments (with a courtesy call prior to arrival) take all measurements as needed, go over all details and provide you with a fair estimate using the best quality products in the industry. All of our work is guaranteed and is in accordance with all city and state requirements....

roofing (38)general contractors (2)

05/14/2020

RHI Roofing were the best. They were professional in every aspect of the job. They ripped up and replaced my existing roof with a brand new metal roof. We can't be happier. The workmanship was excellent. If you need roof repair or installation call RHI.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Replace & Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

09/12/2019

Simply exceptional! Dax and the rest of the RHI team were consistently professional and proficient. I would not hesitate to use them again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable, honest and quality roofing company!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

05/30/2019

RHI Construction, Inc. is an outstanding contractor. Our roofing project was much more complicated than usual, due to the age of our home and a previous contractor who made matters worse. Most of the roofing contractors we contacted either didn’t bother to show up or decided that they didn’t want to touch another contractors’ disaster. David Panella-Production Manager and the team at RHI assured u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
metal roof installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

01/24/2018

someone came out to my house on the 10th of January gave me assurances they would get an estimate it's now the 24th of January I had to call them and they said they couldn't do my roof or give me an estimate because they're too busy. it's completely on a unprofessional that I had to wait 2 weeks for them to tell me this I will never call them again and I wouldn't if I were you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a roof replacement and an estimate

CATEGORY roofing

Hello [Member Name Removed] I am sorry to hear that. We had sent an email to your email account the same day we came out stating that we would not be able to take your job on. Some times our emails get flagged as SPAM since they come through our server. I will further look into this and see how we can prevent this from happening in the future.

10/23/2017

Workers were on time and courteous. Work was completed in 2 days and everything was cleaned up before they left. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky roof repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017

07/06/2017

Professional and reliable from my first phone call through the conclusion of the project. A very happy experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back Porch roof overhang was rotting and needed structural alterations and the replacement of tongue/groove boards, and all that entails.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2017

06/21/2017

EXCELLENT!!! On time, on budget, kept me informed during the entire process.. I would give them 6 stars out of 5...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a new roof put on my home.. RHI was EXCELLENT!! on time, on budget, kept me informed during the entire process, I would give the 6 stars out of 5. I most highly recommend RHI for roofing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2017

06/07/2017

Many in the industry included suppliers think very hightly of Mike. He followed through with time and effort to solve my problem. Of course, more money than I wanted to spend but would absolutely use again and recommend..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
patch a gaco roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

03/06/2017

Owner Mike Nemati responded same day to my call for an estimate. He explained the scope of the job, provided a fair written estimate and followed through with the work as quoted.  We only paid additional for the custom stainless steel drains. Job was completed as promised. The crew was neat and cleaned up before leaving job site. All our owners plan to hired RHI to maintain the roofs of the six To...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof covering entrance to Courtyard of six Townhomes. Also replaced cedar wood on under side of roof. Also, replaced clogged pvc drains with custom stainless steel drains.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2017

01/16/2017

very thorough showed me pictures of their progress

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
R.epaired leak in roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2017

Master roofing, new roofs, re-roofs, entire roof replacement, roof repairs, fascia repair/replacement, commercial roofing systems, residential roofing systems & flat roof.

Check, Visa, MasterCard