Tri County Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since June 2008

The Only Family Guaranteeing Your Family's comfort for 40 Years! Call today: 941-210-0520 Service Areas Include - Venice, Sarasota, Bradenton, Port Charlotte, North Port, Englewood, Parrish, Lakewood Ranch, Punta Gorda, Ellenton, Nokomis, Osprey, North Ft. Myers and surrounding communities....

Modern Air & Refrigeration

Based in Sarasota, FL, Modern Air & Refrigeration is a local leader in Air Conditioning repair, maintenance and replacement for your home and business. We understand that when your heating and air conditioning system is not working, you require AC repair service now. You also must have experienced technicians and advice you can trust. That’s why we offer Rapid Repair services 24/7! Our professional technicians are certified by NATE (North American Technicians Excellence) Our technicians are trained in customer service and technical excellence and certified by the leading trade organizations in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industries. While we excel at helping you in times of need, we also offer preventative maintenance and service contracts to mitigate the chance you may have an AC emergency. Your heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment is very similar to your car. If you don’t keep up with routine maintenance, your systems will start working less efficiently and costing you more money to operate. And when your system finally decides to break down, you know it will be at the most inconvenient time. We can put a plan in place that will help you keep your system tuned to protect your investment and save money on energy costs.

Award 2019
Offers by Modern Air & Refrigeration on Angie's List

10/12/2020

Very well.. The tech, Ruslan Mihailov, was obviously well trained, mannerly, punctual and friendly! I couldn’t have asked for a better technician..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New a-frame coil for inside furnace / A/C

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for leaving this A rating for Ruslan! I will make sure he hears your kind words. It is our pleasure to serve you!

07/27/2019

Tech was great. Topped off coolant. Gave us several tips and advice on things we could do now to help with circulation, keeping out heat and long term changes in doors etc. Of course charging unit helped, but have slowly implemented changes which made a huge difference.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC would not hold temp. Just moved into deceased parents' house. Tri-County had installed unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! It is our pleasure to serve you.

12/08/2018

Technician was punctual and came the same day we called. Cleaned contacts for heater, and tested it before leaving. Very professional and fast service, was charged $65 for the standard service call. The same gentleman has been out to service our A/C in the past, and was the first person to take the time to teach us how to use the humidistat. Very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace stopped working

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for leaving us this rating!

06/09/2018

I gave A rating to everything except quality which I gave a B rating because I don't know the quality since its only been 4 months since install of Daikin AC. They were very professional and responsive. Hopefully the Daikin AC will be reliable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ac replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to rate us!

08/15/2017

I've used them for twenty years. I've used them exclusively for a while, so I don't really know where they stand in the whole field of air conditioning work. But, my feeling is that it's a fair price. But I really have no way of judging. I haven't used any competition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual service

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this honest review. We are happy to hear that you would hire us again!

Installation, Sales & Repair - Heating & Air Conditioning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express