Grout Brothers Tile & Grout Restoration Co

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since January 2012

The Grout Brothers, LLC uses professional state of the art industry standard truck-mounted system combined with our powerful Eco friendly solutions that will rejuvenate the tile and grout of your home or office. All our work is done in a professional manner and in the appropriate time frame, and once we leave, all your tile floors will be dry and ready to be used again. We are family owned and operated, and we guarantee our customers 100% satisfaction! We use only the best quality products to clean and seal your tile and grout. The products that we use do not release any bad odors and are safe. The Grout Brothers specialize in tile and grout cleaning and restoration, we are not a carpet cleaning company that cleans tile and grout on the side....

Frogs Floor & Upholstery Care

Frogs Floor Care is celebrating 25+ years serving Tampa Bay and West Central Florida. Our technicians carry IICRC & ACE cleaning certifications offering cleaning service for all floor types.

02/22/2018

My appointment time frame was for late afternoon. They showed on the back side of the appointment range but called to let me know that the job they were currently on was taking a little longer than anticipated. They got right to work and worked until past 7PM to get the job done. My shower looks great now. I am very glad I found the Grout Brothers on Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My shower stall had missing grout and mold that I couldn't get rid of.

02/02/2018

These guys are the best. They arrived, got right to work. Moved all the furniture. Did a very professional job cleaning the tiles and grout including our shower. Everything looks great. They gave a very accurate estimate over the phone. Definitely would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean our tiles and grout

08/14/2017

Very good. This is the best the floors have looked since we moved in. And without any unrealistic color added.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and seal grout throughout the entire house.

08/11/2017

Excellent. Everything I expected and more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile cleaning and grout sealing.

05/13/2017

ALL grout ended up being immaculate and like new. I couldn't have asked for a better job. The guys were friendly and extremely efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the grout cleaned for all the tile in my house. It was filthy, and I thought impossible to clean. They did a spectacular job.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,floor cleaning

Tile cleaning, grout cleaning, marble cleaning, travertine cleaning, shower cleaning, terrazzo cleaning, granite cleaning, grout sealing, marble tile sealing, travertine tile sealing, terrazzo sealing, granite sealing, marble polishing, travertine polishing, terrazzo polishing, re-caulking, changing grout color, color sealing, grout repair and travertine filling.

Tile Installation & Carpet Cleaning.