Dutchman Handyman Services

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since November 2012

One man company with possibility of using several sub contractors. Checks, cash, PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover accepted. Financing possible depending on job size and amount; otherwise payment in full when job is finished....

N/A
B&D Construction

B&D Construction mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

03/27/2020

Carefully thought out to make it look good. Good decisions and good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in a 4x5 paver path

CATEGORY handyman service,hardscaping

Thank you for this great review. It was a pleasure working for you

03/24/2020

Awesome job Professional and personal Will use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall work (handymanwork)

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

Thank you for your great review. Hope to be at your service again in the future!

01/05/2018

He did a great job! He replaced the door and left the broken door in the garage and never came back. He was supposed to take it away but otherwise everything is great. I still would like to call him maybe he just forgotten to take the door out. That's the only negative experience I had however i will use them again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed the drawer in my kitchen, replaced the bedroom door and also did some repairs.

CATEGORY handyman service

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working for you. I am sorry, but yes, forgot to take the door. If it still there in the way, just send me a text and I will stop by to get it. Thank you again!

10/25/2017

Excellent service. He showed up on time, work in a fast way and did it very well. With a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did handymen services in the house.

CATEGORY handyman service

Thank you for the nice review. It was a pleasure working for you. Hope to be at your service again in the near future

10/12/2017

Good! I was really pleased with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did drywall repair and painting.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

Thank you for your nice review. It was a pleasure to work for you. Just give me a call when anything needed and I will be there!

All small repair and remodeling work, including everything mentioned in the list, as well as all handyman work

Since a handyman company does not need a license in FL for the small jobs we do not offer to do the big jobs in e.g. electra, plumbing etc, where a license is needed.