Bay State Contracting Inc

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2013

Sarasota's often chosen custom Kitchen & Bathroom remodeler. Over 20 years experience, BBB Accredited & My ultimate goal is to satisfy the customer....

N/A
BryanCo Restoration

04/25/2015

Fred did an excellent job, getting it done on time for the agreed price.  He knew exactly what questions to ask us in understanding the project and he reviewed a number of options.  He was the only one of four persons I had look at the job that suggested the simplest and most straightforward possibility.   We found him easy to work, trustworthy, and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed dropped (acoustic) ceiling in utility room with four can lights.

CATEGORY basement remodeling

02/11/2015

CATEGORY drywall,basement remodeling

07/25/2014

Fred is a an all inclusive contractor; having done all our work himself including plumbing and electrical. The only work he does not do is kitchen counter tops. Fred removed old cabinets, lighting, and flooring and installed new cabinets, floor, appliances, lighting, plumbing, painting and staining, tile work, and interior and exterior doors. Also removed old bathroom sinks and cabinets, toilets a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled kitchen and replaced sinks, toilets and floors in two bathrooms

CATEGORY basement remodeling

Thank you so much. You two have been a great pleasure to work with. I look forward to doing future repairs. Thanks again.

03/28/2014

They are honest. We have purchased a house and they came and did bunch of construction for us. They did the paintings and floors. It’s reasonable for pricing and their work was untakable. They say that if there's an issue or something that they did that I didn't like I can call them back and they would be happy to come fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I would recommend Bay State Contracting.

CATEGORY home builders

07/17/2013

This company was fantastic to work with - showed up on time, reasonable prices, quality was great and they cleaned up when they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair, new drywall in unfinished basement stairwell and walls

CATEGORY drywall,basement remodeling

Thank you, You have been just as much pleasure to work with. I look forward to providing future services in the future. Sincerely, Fred (Owner) Bay State Contracting Inc.

Residential & Light Commercial Remodeling – Interior & Exterior.