A Cut Above The Rest Lawn Maintenance, LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since August 2011

A Cut Above The Rest Lawn Maintenance LLC, is a local family-owned business that serves both residential & commercial clients throughout Sarasota County & its surrounding areas which includes North Port, Port Charlotte & Venice. Our company is committed to providing the best service when it comes to maintaining a beautiful property. A Cut Above The Rest Lawn Maintenance LLC, realizes the importance of quality work & prides itself on providing customers with a variety of services such as lawn mowing, trimming bushes & small trees, mulching, & clean ups. A Cut Above The Rest Lawn Maintenance uses the top of the line Commercial Equipment which includes; Dixie Chopper & Scag Zero Turn Mowers with turf friendly tires and ECHO brand Trimmers, Edger’s & Blowers. With our dedication, professionalism towards customers & our quality of work, we look forward to your business....

MW Horticulture Recycling Facility

Yard waste disposal site, Organic Compost, Garden Soil & Mulch Producer and Land Clearing Expert

09/26/2017

He indeed called ahead of time and showed up at the time he said he would. He was very patient and extremely informative, despite the heat and the fact he had been working all day. He said an estimate would be emailed to me soon and I actually got it about 30 minutes after he left! If he could not do the work, he recommended people who could, and also told me what we could do ourselves concerning ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Greg this morning because I needed several estimates for Storm Debris Clean Up, tree repair/staking and quotes for future "non-hurricane" work. I was pleasantly surprised when he said he could come out later in the afternoon/early evening since I know he is slammed with work post-Irma and I was not a current customer; he would call ahead of time.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,tree service

Thank You for your time. It was a pleasure meeting with you.

03/20/2017

Always a good job. One less thing to worry about.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I pay them a very reasonable price monthly. The cut almost weekly in summer and as needed in winter.

04/02/2016

We couldn't make a deal due to my location, but very responsive and quickly explained and recommended someone in my area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emailed the provider for quote on maintenance. Responded within 5 minutes.

02/15/2016

02/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut grass and trim edges. Very clean work. Neighbors commented.

CATEGORY lawn service

Mowing, Landscaping, Leaf Cleanup,Mulch, Landscape Maintenance, Tree & Bush Trimming, Weed Control, Herbicides, Fungicides, Fertilization, Irrigation Maintenance, Irrigation Repair.

please inquire