A.A. Reliable Construction,Inc.

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since July 2012

C Rated | 5 Reviews

We work with Realtors and home-owmers with the FHA 203-k program We are a General Contractor, Licensed & Insured...

N/A
Impact-tech, corp

Impact-resistance windows and doors We offer best material of the market, arrives time and lowest cost, with our assistance finance program, zero down payment we make you easier to get your new impact windows and doors , also being a partner of NHTC CONSTRUCTION GROUP who is one of the company with a lot experience and great resume as a General Contractor, specializing in all type of construction: remodeling, new construction, caring every single detail. You can trust your home on us to make it your dream home. You may also reach us at: 954-305-9025, or 786-299-3044 *10% DISCOUNT FOR SENIORS AND MILITARY!

09/27/2016

Terrible the work was done poorly and the material used for the countertop is in horrible conditions ask for a supervisor to come out and inspect the finished work and he told me "**** you"

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Countertops

CATEGORY concrete driveway,handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

07/23/2014

Abel Almaguer the owner of AA Reliable Construction came out and I was given an estimate of 2600.00 The owner Abel Almaguer  was paid 1300.00 upfront and then another 1300.00 when the work was completed around April 15, 2014. Unfortunately for us it wasn't raining and not only until we experienced a lot of rain over the last two months did I realize we continued to have water intrusion in the same...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AA Reliable Construction came out and supposedly repaired an area of my roof that was having water intrusion into the home.

06/03/2014

We were never able to schedule the estimate so we went with someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was hard to get a hold of and not responsive when we tried to set up an estimate for a 203k home repair.

09/14/2013

The job was done well but there are a few thin spots, though admittedly it's been years since it was last sealed so it likely soaked in more than he expected.  Good price, courteous, worked fast and didn't make a mess.  Said he'd come back if there were voids.  I use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider, Stevie John, resealed my driveway.

05/06/2013

The job was done in extraordinary fashion. It was well done, timely, and well priced. I couldn't be happier with the work performed. I worked with Abel of AA Reliable and he was punctual and timely. He showed up for our initial estimate and took measurements and drew a layout for us. He presented me with copies of all his licenses and a portfolio of all his previous work. Abel gave me a payment ti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old aspalt two car driveup and replace with a 10 ft. stamped circular driveway and also build a step up leading to the front door with the same design.

CATEGORY concrete driveway

wow (removed member name),I had not seen this until today,I am very happy to know you feel like that about my company and that you are so happy for the job and the manner I performed it,thank you very much for your comments and contact me in the future for any other project ,it's been a pleasure to me too to have a customer like you and your husband,my number 305-804-3933 and thanks again

Home Remodeling, Additions, Replacement of Doors & windows, also doors and impact windows, Accordion Shutters, Stamped Concrete, Driveway, Pavers, Fences. Roof Repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover