AMS

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since June 2011

B Rated | 30 Reviews

AMS is family owned and was founded by Mr. John Murray in 1977. His commitment has always been to provide quality home improvements, in a timely manner at an affordable price. All of our AMS installers and area managers are employees, not sub-contractors. AMS is fully licensed and insured including workers compensation for all employees and in good standing with the BBB. At AMS we use only the finest materials available with energy savings in mind and offer a lifetime warranty on select products. At AMS all jobs requiring permits and inspections are always obtained by AMS and included in your home improvement project. Estimates are free and evening and weekend appointments are available....

Shutters239

9  REVIEWS
Shutters239

At Shutters239, the owner has over 35 years of experience. Our staff brings you service, dedication, and hard work to protect your home from the threat of a hurricane. Experience the ease that Shutters239 can offer you. We have a professional, qualified staff(employees/not subs), the most reputable storm protection products, high-value warranties and much more. We are simply the best choice before or after the storm is on the horizon.

Award 2019
Offers by Shutters239 on Angie's List

C

11/08/2017

Quoted 8-12 weeks...took 20 weeks! Several promised dates that didn't happen Very poor scheduling. Workers that did job were great. May hire again????

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replaced

10/04/2015

the work crew came out right on time and started right away our sale man Manuel Tobar was there soon after and was wonderful answer any questions the job took only 1/2 a day and already - feel a difference inside

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof over on my Trailer home - office in Avon Park, FL was wonderful

07/26/2015

The AMS representative was very professional and provided the estimate I requested.  He walked me through all the things he would provide and the estimate was very competitive.  Ultimately, I decided to get a rubber roof   Many individuals in the park have used services provided by AMS and by all accounts are satisfied with the results especially for roof overs on travel trailers and park trailers...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a knew roof put on my Park Model and porch.  I was not sure whether I wanted an aluminum roof or a rubber one so I asked for an estimate.

D

05/03/2015

Contracted with them in January 2014, gave them $1200 down payment then had to really bug them to do the work,  Although the roof over seems of high quality the vent they installed leaked and they were not responsive to fix this.  They did not finish the job till September 2014.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Metal roof over my shingle roof

07/18/2014

It went excellent. They did all the work in one day and cleaned up their mess. We are very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed the previous roof, and put a new roof on a mobile home.

CATEGORY roofing

Exterior home improvements. Insulated aluminum roof over. Insulated vinyl siding. Energy saving replacement windows. Vinyl, acrylic, & glass enclosures. Screen rooms. Carports. Storm protection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available