Advanced Seamless Gutters Inc

B118 REVIEWS

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since July 2008

7896 Interstate Court

North Fort Myers, FL 33917

When dealing with Advanced Seamless Gutters you get experts in the field. We only work in these trades and are the best at what we do. We custom manufacture and install all sizes of K-Style gutter (5", 6" & 7"). Additional choices and options include aluminum, copper, half round and box gutter profiles in residential, commercial and industrial applications. We also install new as well as repair damaged Soffit and fascia....

Gutters (116)Gutter Cleaning (5)Leaf Removal (2)

12/26/2019

Great on time and done exactly as quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All new gutters and downspouts

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair, leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

11/04/2019

Very well. They were fast and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace existing gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

D

11/03/2019

Quick response and visit but I am still waiting for the work to be performed after four weeks. I paid a 1/3 deposit on 10/31/2019.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning and repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

10/04/2019

Levi was prompt, courteous, friendly, and reasonable. Nicest company I've encountered in Florida for home projects. Would hire again and refer. Wish they did all types of home repair, would hire for every project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house gutter installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2019

06/24/2019

It was very good, they are very professional, on time and the price was very competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in gutters on two sides of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

02/18/2019

Great - fair price for a job well done. Couldn't ask for more professionalism, punctuality and courtesy. Even fixed a leaky gutter on my lanai at no cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters for front of house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019

Photo for Advanced Seamless Gutters Inc - 7896 Interstate Court, North Fort Myers, FL - 37719610

01/18/2019

I've dealt with them before and that is why I called them back, again. They have been easy to deal with. I will recommend and continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed New Gutters and Down Spouts

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018

01/08/2019

Total rip off, thieves. I booked the deal on 11/06. I was told it would be. 4-6 weeks for install, I agreed. Two months later, having not heard from them I called. Had to leave a message. I did get a call back and was told my install would be on 01/02/19 at 10am. I was told by Scott, person who came to my door that I would be debited for 10% of the bill that day. The cost for the gutters was $721....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters on one side of my home

CATEGORY gutter repair

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. While I understand there are sometimes miscommunications, we do always require a 30% down payment for any job which is clearly explained on our signed contracts. We have issued the refund as of 1-9-19. Sorry for the delay as the accounting department was closed for most of the holiday. Thanks.

09/15/2018

1. Phil forgot our recent phone conversation 2. Phil forgot to respond to e-mail confirmation of our appointment 3. Phil forgot to SHOW UP to our scheduled appointment 4. He shows up a different day (and I left work early for the scheduled appointment that he no-showed for) and he forgot to send an estimate. I have all the e-mails documenting my experience. It is my personal opinion that this is v...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

09/10/2018

From giving us the free quote to completing the project Advanced Seamless Gutters was highly professional, on time, priced right and quality workmanship. Out of 4 bidders they were the most reasonable and they built our trust from the first meeting (something the others didn't). I would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of adding gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

***Seamless Gutters*** in various styles and sizes. K-style gutters are available in 5", 6" & 7" sizes. Looking for an upgrade? We also offer seamless half-round gutters as well as custom fabricated box gutter profiles. Materials include aluminum, copper and galvalume. We service all types of buildings including residential, commercial and industrial. ***Soffit & Fascia*** We also replace and install soffit and fascia. Lots of styles and colors to choose from.

Structural Work such as pool cages and lanai screen rooms.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal