GFY Construction LLC

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since June 2009

B Rated | 13 Reviews

Our company offers all construction services, big or small. We only will provide services and materials that meet state and county building codes, this includes pulling permits and having inspections. We will be more than happy to come and give a free estimate and discuss any project. I you are not willing to adhere to local and state building code please do not inquire our services....

A1 Exterior Clean

#1 Rated Pressure Washing Company With over 65+ FIVE STAR reviews written on Google, Facebook, NiceJob, give us a call today! (251) 220-5093 a1exteriorclean.com "Ryan delivered exactly what he promised at the great price we agreed upon. He did an amazing job of cleaning the roof and entire exterior of the home. We couldn't be more pleased and will recommend his services to everyone!"-Joann J, via NiceJob! What sets us apart? Insured to protect your property Soft washing technique to prevent damage to your property Service both commercial and residential Surfaces we can clean: Siding, brick, stone, stucco, soffits, patios, concrete, decks & fences Flat Surfaces: Driveways, sidewalks, paver patios, decks, parking lots, dumpster pads and more! Roofs: We use a safe soft wash method to remove dirt and algae from shingles, roof tiles, slate, metal roofing and solar panels

Offers by A1 Exterior Clean on Angie's List

11/01/2013

The remodel was performed in stages because of the supplier delivery times for the granite fabrication and cabinet manufacturing not a delay by the contractor. The workers were very careful and minimal damage was done to my residence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodeling to include new cabinets faces, granite counter tops, new sink, faucet and applicances. Touch up painting as required.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

07/16/2013

They initially came out really good and then they said that they would e-mail me some stuff and they did get back to me. The scope of the work was limited because they were a little short on experience. I needed someone to do more work than they were willing to do. They were fine. They were professional and candid. I thionk they never gave me a quote for what I needed. They were willing to install...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MD Renovations came by and gave an estimate for a master bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY home remodeling

04/15/2013

The quality of the work is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a lot of home remodeling for me.

CATEGORY picture framing,remodeling

12/22/2012

For the most part this was a great experience.  Mr. DeShay was professional, he works well with his team, and his prices can't be beat.  The team is good, but without their direct supervision they got a bit listless.  But the job got done, had to have them come back once or twice to fix a few small things, but they did what I needed done and it worked out great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Knocked out a load bearing wall, dry wall and rebuilt a shower.

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing,remodeling

D

05/18/2012

It did not go good.  In the next couple of weeks  I spoke to both the draftsman and Mike D. several times and only got promisies.  Then, both seemed to have disappeared and I haven't heard from either.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial contact and visit were timely.  I was told I needed engineered drawings so they put me in contact  with a draftsman they normally use.  Mike D and  the draftsman came over within a few days.  I made agreement with draftsman for drawings.

CATEGORY decks,home remodeling

Construction & Custom Remodeling.

Walk in tubs