Pet Paradise Resort

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since December 2008

Our state-of-the-art resorts offer upscale pet boarding & day camp services. We also have professional groomers on staff to keep your pet looking good, luxury upgrades for both boarding and doggie day care, and unrivaled care by trained staff. Make a reservation today or learn more about our pet care facilities....

06/13/2018

Pet Paradise was wonderful in their care of our pups. We highly recommend them, both for boarding and day care. I really like the option of clicking on the live feed to see how the pups are doing and how lovingly they are being cared for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet boarding

05/13/2018

Pet paradise is the only place I trust to take care of my fur baby when I'm away. He always leaves so happy. A wonderful place!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog Boarding

11/04/2017

We have been using Pet Paradise since they opened in 2008, and would not take our pet anywhere else. Our dog is well cared for and gets lots of loving attention from the staff. The facilities are clean, the kennels are spacious, and the play yards are first class--including a bone shaped swimming pool. I feel comfortable leaving my dog for any length of time, as I know she has fun and considers th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet Boarding

09/11/2017

This is an awesome place to keep your pet when needed. There is always someone there 24/7 which is nice if your pet would get sick, ect. The staff is always professional and you can tell they love their jobs. I had used Pet Paradise in Atlanta and it was the same way too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to drop off our golden retriever during Hurricane Irma.

08/23/2017

We and our dog were very happy with the services we received here and will happily return.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our dog goes to doggie daycare here.

CATEGORY kennels

We do not offer house sitting.