Kitchen Refacing Designers, LLC

A32 REVIEWS

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since August 2014

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

6235 Rowan Rd

New Port Richey, FL 34653

Family owned and operated, all major credit cards accepted...

cabinet refacing (32)home remodeling (6)

04/22/2019

Kevin Did a beautiful job the cabinets look like the cabinets were replaced vs new door fronts. He also came back to make some adjustments. The job went seamless so I highly recommend him. I had estimates that were the same or higher and the doors were not real wood, Kevin’s are real wood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet Refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

Photo for Kitchen Refacing Designers, LLC - 6235 Rowan Rd, New Port Richey, FL - 37833580

04/11/2019

Kevin gave us several options, showed us examples of his work and listened to what we wanted and our expectations. Then he hit it out of the park. Everyone who sees the cabinets raves about how rich the wood looks and how precise the corners are - everything! We absolutely couldn’t be happier. Kevin has our highest recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinet refacing and new doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

03/01/2019

Excellent. Kevin has done 2 other kitchens in my neighborhood. We are all very happy with the results I wish I had done it sooner. He was on time both days and delivered a great finished project

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinets refaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2019

Thank you! I'll be seeing you again in a few weeks when I will be refacing your next door neighbor's kitchen too! Thanks for the referral!

01/27/2019

Kevin came out, gave an estimate and we signed the contract. He was very busy and we expected to wait several months. To our surprise he was able to come out sooner than expected. Kevin is meticulous and the kitchen looks just beautiful. His product is very good quality. We were pleased to have a new kitchen to cook Christmas dinner in!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our kitchen cabinets needed new doors and to be refaced.

12/30/2018

It did not go well!! IT BECAME A NIGHTMARE!!! Kevin McMillan/Owner, was very responsive in securing our business. And the proposal went well. (Although I thought it was very pricey. $8060 for 26 doors and 12 drawers.) Then he ordered the materials, which also was on schedule. So I was optimistic. Then he showed up to do the work and I thought...OK, .just bond and chit chat for a half hour and let ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet Refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2018

Sorry this is long, but the true facts have to be known. I was waiting for the lies to start from this customer and here they are! After being in business for 10 plus years this is the one customer one hears about but hopes to never get! The husband was telling me stories of past experiences he had and I said "you're a contractor's nightmare" because from what he had told me the contractors were n...

11/23/2018

My wife and I couldn't be happier with the final outcome of our recent kitchen refresh. Kevin McMillan was a joy to work with on this project. He was professional in his communication, craftsmanship and attitude. He listened to our wants and needs and in the end we got the kitchen we have wanted for years. His pricing was competitive and his work ethic was outstanding. He was also very friendly an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updating of kitchen cabinets

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2018

10/11/2018

it looks like a Brand New Kitchen!! Kevin McMillan is a Pro! Kevin kept his area clean, at the end of day you couldn't tell anyone had worked in that area as it was cleaned! Threw the whole process Kevin treated us RIGHT. The work he did was very precise and beautiful when he got finished. I would highly recommend "Kitchen Refacing",

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

05/31/2018

Kitchen Refacing Designers, LLC (Kevin McM) was a pleasant surprise. Kevin ordered whole array of cabinet doors and dry box systems with-out a single error in measurement or product damage. He optimized door sizes, door openings and greatly enhanced the visual appeal of the Kitchen Cabinets.. we were seriously considering painting the cabinets and other contractors till Kevin showed up and very ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Tampa Kitchen Resurfacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2018

Photo for Kitchen Refacing Designers, LLC - 6235 Rowan Rd, New Port Richey, FL - 37115414

05/23/2018

very well. the job was started and completed within the estimated times given. the job was completed to our satisfaction with no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen cabinets refaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2018

04/05/2018

Our new kitchen is beautiful!! Kevin did an excellent job. We have a very large kitchen that had 30 year old laminate cabinets. Kevin ordered and installed custom made wood doors and drawer fronts that are of very high quality. Since the doors are custom made, there is about a two month waiting period between placing the order and installation. Once Kevin scheduled our installation the project mov...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Cabinet Refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2018

Photo for Kitchen Refacing Designers, LLC - 6235 Rowan Rd, New Port Richey, FL - 36956762

Reface cabinets with Oak, Maple, Hickory and Cherry doors and drawer fronts, solid baked on painted doors in white, antique white, cream and grey, veneered boxes, new Blum hinges (regular and soft close), crown molding and light rails, pullout drawers with cabinet reface only, and Amerock hardware.

We do not paint over existing cabinet doors.