Allpro Tree & Landscaping

• Trade License Number
  • Fl-6266a

1871 cameron ct

New Port Richey, FL 34655

4 employees. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. No service fees. Extra charge for 24 hour emergency service. If you are looking for quality the name of our company says it all. We are Allpro Tree & Landscaping . Owner and Certified Arborist Pete Spiridis believes quality comes with working safe,smart and having the right tools for the job. Additional phone number - 1-813-444-8733....

tree service (141)lawn & landscaping (78)lawn care (24)mulch delivering (17)stone & gravel (12)hardscaping (8)pressure washing (4)leaf removal (1)

05/20/2015

Excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cut roots from a neighbors tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2015

04/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 3 Oak trees and trimmed 2 others. Ground stumps and filled and sod was put down.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2015

10/01/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed and cleaned Palm Trees and hauled debris away. Service was very good and employees were efficient and courteous.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2014

09/04/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Originally I needed a large tree removed. Within hours Pete came to my house and priced it out. We talked about my future plans to landscape the entire property and he made many good suggestions . The following day he applied for the permit and by the end of the week the entire property was done. They had the best equipment and a great team of helpers. They were wonderful. They did all the removal, planting , mulching and sod. It looks great! I highly recommend them!

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2014

06/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took large branches above the roof of house and over the driveway. |Shaved one tree's roots that were raised (not all). Other tree's were too close to the house. |Cut one tree's girdling root to allow tree growth. |Removed approved bottle brush that was not healthy.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2014

C

05/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them in the past and they did a great job. I had them back out in July of 2013 to do almost my whole back yard. I had them put in sod and some shrubs. The grass was not of good quality and I called him and he came out to look at it. He said I would have to keep it going myself. He then recommended someone to come out and kill the weeds. The person he recommended came out for 3 months. He paid for the first service, and I paid for the rest. They killed the weeds, but there was very little grass that came up. The shrubs were expensive for the average size normal bush. They were $90.00 apiece. I think his over-all service was too experience and I would not use them again. I was very unhappy too that the day of the service he added an additional $500.00 for the shrubs.

05/05/2014

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed tree between sidewalk and street.   Ground out the stump.   Covered with sod.  Trimmed a bottle-brush tree.   I made the negative comments on 4/21 but he called me afterwards, was very professional, was on time when he committed and did a fabulous job.    I appreciate the fact there was a hiccup but he took care of it within days and I very much appreciate his professionalism.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2014

04/18/2008

EXACTLY AS PROMISED!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SEVERAL PROJECTS ON DIFFERENT DATES: (1) REMOVED 2 TREES & STUMPS. (2) REPLACED SOD IN MY BACKYARD. (3) ADDED Mulch TO MY BEDS.

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch,tree service

05/10/2007

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two trees were removed, stumps grinded and hauled away. Also, gladly removed several stumps all around the perimeter of our yard.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree Trimming, Stump Grinding, Landscape Installation & Design, Palm Trimming, Tree Removal, Hazard Removals, Seasonal Clean Ups, Lawn Maintenance.