Allpro Tree & Landscaping

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since February 2008

Awards & Badges

1871 cameron ct

New Port Richey, FL 34655

4 employees. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. No service fees. Extra charge for 24 hour emergency service. If you are looking for quality the name of our company says it all. We are Allpro Tree & Landscaping . Owner and Certified Arborist Pete Spiridis believes quality comes with working safe,smart and having the right tools for the job. Additional phone number - 1-813-444-8733....

tree service (141)lawn & landscaping (78)lawn care (24)mulch delivering (17)stone and gravel (12)hardscaping (8)pressure washing (4)leaf removal (1)

01/16/2021

I needed two huge trees trimmed and one dead tree removed with the area around it cleaned up. Pete and his crew did an amazing job! I like that they used a bucket truck to avoid damaging my tile roof. They were quick, professional, careful, and cleaned up after themselves. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Trimming & Removal

CATEGORY tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

01/04/2021

The people who came and did the work were professional and polite. They did a good job, cleaned up after, and I would hire them again. I asked around and I feel that the price I paid was competitive with other companies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and stump removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

10/08/2020

This was my first time utilizing a tree removal service but these were quick, professional and reasonably price. The trees were a large magnolia and queen palm. They even removed and hauled off more hedges that needed to be removed for the pool excavation equipment for a few bucks more. I totally recommend these guys if you are in need of such work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and stump removal for pool excavation.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

08/07/2020

Fantastic! Excellent job, totally professional crew, clean up thorough. Will hire them again!!! Very fair price. They aim to completely satisfy the customer. Rare to find good company like this.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming of three very large trees. Big limbs over the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

07/18/2020

I called, they stated they would come to the house and provide an estimate. Well, they never showed up or called. Whoever is reading this may have a better experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2020

I am sorry but I do not see where we had an appointment scheduled but it definitely could be in an oversight on our part. If you still need help with your project please feel free to give us a call and we will be happy to help you.

06/25/2020

I wish I could rate this at 10 stars. From the quote process to completion of my project I was treated like Pete’s only customer. The cost, quality, and attention to detail far exceeded my expectations and I wouldn’t trust anyone else in the future for my landscaping needs. He transformed our stark backyard to an oasis. He listened to all the details and brought my vision to life. Thank you so muc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

05/25/2020

While my phone calls were not returned as quickly as I would have liked, they were very punctual, once the appointment was set. The owner and the crew are very nice and are professional. I would use the service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Palm tree trimming.

CATEGORY tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

05/18/2020

Pete came out promptly and offered an estimate. We had a large oak tree in our front yard that was causing our driveway to crack, so it needed to be removed. The guys came out with all the tools necessary to complete the job. They were fantastic! They did a great job trimming the 3 palm trees, and I was very impressed with the care they took removing the oak tree. It was very big, and very close t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oak Tree Removal and Palm Trees Trimmed

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

08/24/2019

It went extremely well. I called them in the morning, and they came out that morning to give an estimate. They had time the next day to come out and do the work. The crew was efficient, professional, and experienced. They did a fantastic job, and we will be getting them back soon to do some more work for us. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We need some trees trimmed and some hedges cut

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

03/02/2019

I requested services from this company for aeration, landscaping and sod laying and they never replied to my request. If they are not available to work, they should remove or pause themselves from Angie’s List until they are ready to work again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed sod laid, aeration and landscaping.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2019

Tree Trimming, Stump Grinding, Landscape Installation & Design, Palm Trimming, Tree Removal, Hazard Removals, Seasonal Clean Ups, Lawn Maintenance.