ABOVE THE REST PAINTERS

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since July 2005

FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS PROUDLY SERVING THE TAMPA BAY AREA SINCE 1994. HIGH QUALITY DURABLE EXTERIORS AND INTERIORS HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY LIC# PA4574. PASCO COUNTY LIC# LP-09062. PINELLAS COUNTY LIC# C-7299 Getting a Tampa painter is easy when you choose Above The Rest Painters. We are your full service Tampa painting contractor serving Hillsborough, Pasco, and Pinellas counties for all your paint and coating needs. We are Fully licensed, Bonded and Insured! At Above The Rest, it's nothing but the best! We utilize the highest quality paints from Sherwan Williams. We are Tampa's most experienced and professional painters for both your residential and commercial needs....

Michael G's Home Services

Owner operated. I have over 28 years experience window cleaning and pressure washing homes all over Florida. All work will be done by me personally and customer satisfaction is my number one priority! I'm not happy till you're happy!

04/29/2020

They did an excellent job. The did my entire house in 1 day and I was extremely happy. They removed all hose reels, lights, fixtures, etc and then put everything back together like they were never there. I would 100% recommend. Fantastic price too!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint Exterior of home

CATEGORY house painters,stamped concrete

02/20/2020

Job professionally well done. Crew was neat and cleaned up after they finished, Fred was very professional business-man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting of living room; dining room; hallway.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

02/11/2020

Fred and Tony are great in giving a comprehensive explanation on what products they use and a competitive quote. When George and crew came to the house they were highly professional and always made sure the work area was in order and safe. I highly recommend this company and will be using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

11/13/2019

These guys are the real deal. They showed up as scheduled. They were polite, professional and did a killer job. Thanks!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the exterior of house painted

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

09/04/2019

We just had painting done by Above the Rest Painters, 9/4/19. The 3 guys who did the work were and are excellent! They were friendly, polite, and worked as good as anyone could work. Fantastic! I wish every business had workers like these guys. We called Fred, the boss, for an estimate and was contacted and information was cleared ASAP. He spoke with my wife and myself with all information includi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting our interior

CATEGORY interior painters

--3 CURRENT CONSECUTIVE YEARS GRATEFULLY WINNING THE SUPER SERVICE AWARD-- RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, POOL DECKS, FENCING & DECK STAINING & WATERPROOFING, PRESSURE WASHING, SEALING, CAULKING, GARAGE FLOORS & PATIOS, ROOF PAINTING, INSULATING PAINT, ROOF CLEANING, FAUX FINISHING, POOL DECK REPAIR & PAINTING, DECORATIVE DRIVEWAYS, ACID STAINED FLOORS, CERAMIC COATINGS, STUCCO REPAIR, CRACK REPAIR, DRYWALL REPAIR, AND DRYWALL TEXTURING.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa