A Better Look

09:00 - 19:00
09:00 - 19:00

5307 Moog Rd

New Port Richey, FL, 34652

licensed and insured "Holiday special" $199 per room with 3 rooms or more .(Restrictions apply) with over 20 year's experience. Our goal is to provide you with Top Notch painting for a great price ,especially being new to the Bay area, therefore we will go that extra mile to please you. We are in our pictures of our work so feel free to look at my album. ...

Landscaping (9)Interior Painting (8)House Cleaning (5)Exterior Painting (1)

12/06/2019

She lied about when she got to my house and I paid her for the full 4hours but she didn’t work them.The quality of the work went down hill after the initial start. Anybody who lies to you can’t be trusted therefore I would not recommend at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

[Member Name Removed] I'm very sorry you feel this way. I've been at your house multiple times for 4.5 to 5 hours . Numerous times and I have never charged you more than what I had told you in the beginning ,I've just always ate all the extra time. I have never been at your house just 4 hours ever it has always been 4 and a 1/2 to 5 hours every time, I messaged you yesterday stating that i was jus...

12/04/2019

Cleaned for me for about 5 years. Always done well for a very fair price. Also painted a couple rooms that look great and done on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

11/18/2019

The services provided was great, very professional and punctual. I will definitely use them again and refer them to family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rooms painted and a cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

11/18/2019

Always did right and did a quality work. Very fast and responsible. You can't go wrong with him. We are very sorry that he moved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Own multiple properties

CATEGORY house cleaning, landscaper, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

11/06/2019

A Better Look was fantastic! They have cleaned for us, done yard work, and painted. I couldn't reccomend a nicer pair that will care more about the quality of the work they do. Amazing people and thoughtful, quick, and friendly work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

CATEGORY house cleaning, landscaper, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

11/06/2019

Great job takes pride in work Was highly reffered by a family member about a year ago and delivered quality of exspectztoins and went above to please Painted interior from dark to light color and made it look easy. I definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paint interior

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2018

10/31/2019

Charles was fast, efficient and conscience. He took pride in his work and aimed to please. I would hire again for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom painted

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

08/31/2016

Charles and his son are fantastic. They worked ALL day in the heat and completed the job on time. Great work and great people. Will hire them again for sure. Thanks guys!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tilling, bed creation and edging

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2016

06/16/2016

Charles and his son are the fastest and hardest workers ever! I have not been this impressed with anyone I have hired in years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The best yard clean up ever!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2016

12/04/2015

We have both box gutters and conventional aluminum gutters on a very tall two-story, old home in the German Village area. Mr. Campbell was working on a property next door and agreed to stop by our home when he finished. Mr. Campbell did a more thorough job than anyone else has done. I plan to use his services again and highly recommend him to anyone needing gutter cleaning. I understand he also do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2015