Hilbert, Dr. Paul A

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abps.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

08/26/2015

CATEGORY foot doctor,podiatrist

09/27/2013

Overall. We were very satisfied with the treatment and overall visit and plan to use him for our foot care needs. If you are looking for someone to blow you away with a great personality this simply is not the doc for you, but he can do the job and he seems to be well versed in his area of care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my husband has been experiencing foot pain due to his job. He stands all day long and has very flat feet. The doctor did a good job explaining everything and telling him about his options. However, I would agree with the other reviews and say that his personality was not anything to write home about.

C

07/14/2012

I saw him twice but he does not have a very outgoing personality. He is nice, however and did the job. He was on time and the office staff was nice. I had no problems with the billing and administration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Hilbert is my podiatrist. He treated me for an in-grown toenail.

06/28/2012

I saw him last year. He did a very good job and I did not have any problems later. He seems like quite confident.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to see my podiatrist - Dr. Paul A Hilbert

04/16/2012

I had pain on the bottom of my foot, and it has been better ever sense I have used him. Everything at his office is very good. They even remember your name after the first time you come in. They also call you to remind you of your appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my foot doctor, and he did surgery on my food. I had a joint replacement.

Podiatrist, Orthopedic Foot & Ankle