Emerald Coast Construction of NW Florida Inc

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since September 2010

B Rated | 10 Reviews

We have over 20 years experience with innovation and design work. The NW Florida Daily News calls me The Home Doctor because I can renovate anything. Call me for all your home projects....

Jay's Home Repair & Pressure Washing

Owner operated. Specializing in all types of handyman services. No job too big or small.

09/21/2020

Jeff was very professional, good listener and has very good taste. I love my master bedroom/bath/closets and pantry/ laundry room. There are a few unfinished small things but the room is beautiful. Junior and Tito did most of the job and they exceeded my expectations. There were a few delays on finishing a few items but that is because they have to wait for the supplies/electrician/plumber etc. If...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Converted/re-modeled the existing sunroom and garage into a Master bedroom/bath/closets and laundry room/pantry

C

01/04/2017

Went well until the finishing work which was definitely juvinile. Gutters had to be installed twice. Termination of cedar shake siding on house incomplete at corners and soffit/ceiling. Flashing of facia not correct and leading to premature decay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New porch and roof addition

10/22/2015

This project updated the look of our house.  We have been receiving compliments from neighbors, friends and others who happen to drive by.  We are very happy with the clean look of our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed aging vinyl siding.  Used new material for vapor barrier.  Updated the house with a hardie plank siding, reinstalled hurricane protection and added new trim to exterior windows;  The project required moving cable wiring, painting and other details.  The work was done on time and within budget.

06/11/2015

03/17/2015

They did a nice job. Everything is good almost a year later.  Someone asked me for a recommendation and I realized that I had nto written a review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our 1970's windows with vinyl impact windows removed a sauna and added that space to our master closet removed a wall

CATEGORY remodeling,windows