Always On Time Electric Inc

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since January 2013

Not sure what to expect when you hire an electrician? How about one that is courteous, drug-free and professional...that's what Always On Time Electric will provide for you. Only a background checked, clean-cut and drug-free licensed professional will come to your home. Over the last 20 years I have worked in thousands of homes just like yours. I have learned the right and wrong ways of the service industry and my promise to you is that I won't take the easy way out. I will have the fortitude to finish the job right, the first time. If there ever is a problem I will quickly respond with your best intentions as my priority. If I leave a mess, use tobacco or swear while at your home, the service is free! I look forward to meeting you and please call anytime. 850-736-6111. Thanks, Scott Sutherland....

Henderson Electric of NWF, LLC

Serving NW Florida since 1955. Family owned and operated Electrical Wiring and Repair for both Residential & Commercial. No job too small or too large. From ceiling fan installation to warehouse wiring . . . We do it All!

Award 2019

C

03/25/2020

They were late, about 4 hours late. Fairly certain the cost of the work was made up on the spot. The younger journeyman seemed honest and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General electrical work

CATEGORY electrician

04/03/2019

The electrician was on time and prepared to work. He replaced the lights and hauled away the old lights and boxes. He was courteous and friendly. Very happy with the quality of the work done and the customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace lights

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your feedback! Thank you for taking the time. If you ever need anything again please let us know. Scott

06/20/2018

We were scheduled for Monday afternoon, but due to a cancellation, were moved up to Monday morning. We received a call and agreed to the earlier time no problem. Two technicians arrived, were polite, professional and represented their company well. We expected a $49 service fee. That was explained when the appointment was originally made. One tech changed the circuit breaker on an outside breaker ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a circuit breaker

CATEGORY electrician

06/08/2018

Excellent experience. Got an appointment a week away, but told them to keep me in mind if they had an earlier opening. Lucky me. They called a day later and asked if I was available to fill a cancellation. The uniformed, professional electrician was at my place in 30 minutes, gave a reasonable price, and got to work. The results were first-class. This company will be my first choice for future ele...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two exterior light fixtures.

05/06/2018

Great. Showed up on time and got right to work. Downlight was easy to easy to install and works well. The shower light had to be installed in the existing ceiling and wired to a new switch. One of the team got in the attic while the other worked to catch the wire from above. New hole cut in ceiling and new LED fixture installed. Both feature dimmers to control brightness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced downlight over kitchen bar with LED fixture. Installed ceiling light in master bath. shower.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

Builders - Homes. Ceiling Fans. Electrical. Landscaping - Lighting. Lighting. Phone Wiring. Remodeling - Basements, Kitchen & Bathroom, Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures. Sound System Repair. TV Service - Cable.

Lightning Rod Installation and Commercial Electrical Services