Tim "The Tool Man" Handyman Services

A2 REVIEWS

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since February 2017

700 Central Ave #305

Naples, FL 34102

I enjoy the privilege of being self employed and able to work at a variety of jobs as a handyman. Every job offers satisfaction, from large challenging jobs to small interesting jobs, and I perform them to the best of my ability. It is always a pleasure to meet my customers and be able to make their needed repairs so that they can enjoy the improvements to their home. Every day is different in my profession and it keeps life very interesting for me. I do accept credit cards or offer a discount for cash payment at completion of job. For big jobs I do require a downpayment up front and then the remainder at completion. I look forward to meeting you and helping with your next handyman job....

Interior Painting (1)Ceramic Tile (1)General Remodeling (1)

09/16/2019

It went fantastic! He was always on time and his employees were very polite. They were careful and I would highly recommend them. I'd give them an A+ if i could!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laid tile, painted, and laid tile in my master bedroom and main living area **also remodeled my office space!

CATEGORY ceramic tile, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2018

09/13/2019

Terrific servcie, quick, the budget was fair and the work was done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a home renovation.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

My handyman service is built on courteous professional service. I take pride in doing a good work that my customers will appreciate. Small jobs with excellent service are my specialty. I will handle the small jobs most handyman services will not do. But I also enjoy the challenge of the larger jobs. Referrals are the cornerstone of my business; I know if I do a good job for you I can count on referrals to your friends and family. I look forward to meeting you.

Electrical rewiring - major plumbing - landscaping