Martin's Cooling & Heating, Inc.

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since November 2009

Martin's Cooling & Heating, Inc. has been providing quality, reliable and affordable Air Conditioning, Heating, and Ventilation service to all of SWFL since 1989. We provide service, sales, installations, and design services for all residential and commercial properties; existing and new construction. Martin's Cooling is quite unlike our competitors due the personalized customer service experience you receive when doing business with our company. Here at Martin's Cooling & Heating,Inc we are family owned and operated, and our main agenda, besides providing quality work, is to develop and maintain lasting relationships with our customers. Our customers often say they feel like they're part of the Martin's family - and that's exactly what we hope to achieve with each customer! We pride ourselves upon the fact that our employees ARE NOT SALESMEN. We employ only non-comissioned service technicians. We are "A Company You Can Trust!" Our factory trained service experts have the knowledge and skills to service any brand of A/C system, heater, pool heater, exhaust fan, dehumidifier, indoor air quality product, and many more HVAC related systems. We offer a wide variety of brands for installation, always attempting to utilize the newest, most efficient technologies available. Have any questions? Give our office a call at 239-430-1685, talk to Natalie, and begin your relationship with Martin's Cooling today - we guarantee you'll feel like part of our family in no time! License: #CAC1813617. "Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Martins-Cooling-Heating/159922317361160. Follow our blog: http://swflairgal.blogspot.com/ Like to tweet instead? @MartinsCool Google + https://plus.google.com/111904974395540672214#111904974395540672214/about...

AC Allstar

1  REVIEW
AC Allstar

AC Allstar always has a viable solution for your situation. Based in Naples, FL, we offer a full line of air conditioning repair, installation, and maintenance services, as well as air duct and dryer vent cleaning. Serving local homeowners, we are ready to offer you a personalized service that will meet your unique requirements. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/03/2018

They were thorough and they didn't try to sell me anything unnecessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled maintenance

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! The feedback you've provided allows us to continue exceeding our customer's expectations. We appreciate your continued patronage!

06/27/2018

#2 technicians were very personal and professional. They did the installation without any problem which means to me they were well trained. They performed the job in the time they told me it would take.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new air conditioner for home

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your feedback Ms. [Member Name Removed]! We hope to continue to provide you with excellent service for your new system!

06/14/2017

Great. They came out same day to give me an estimate and scheduled a visit to repair within my tight schedule. They were very friendly and professional. I had recently bought the house and didn't even think to check a warranty since I didn't buy the heat pump. They checked the warranty to find out if it was still active. It was but this part wasn't covered. Price was reasonable. Service was quick,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Can't remember the name of the part. I will try to look it up and update later. It was a small bulb on the outside unit. It had rusted through and was leaking Freon.

05/22/2017

GREAT ALWAYS RESPONDS TO SERVICE CALLS

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HAVE A SERVICE CONTRACT WITH THEM

CATEGORY

03/21/2017

It went great. I was out of town and my wife was here. Over the past, I have used them a lot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coil cleaning, just general maintenance.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Our company proudly offers service, sales & installation for all residential and commercial brands of HVAC equipment. Our factory trained service representatives have fully stocked trucks, insuring that your service issue with be resolved in a timely manner! We also provide: Air duct cleaning, ductwork replacement /sealing, Indoor Air Quality, Filtration, Dryer Vent Cleaning, and much more!

Ask for Details.