MaidPro Southwest Florida

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2085 Pine Ridge Road

Naples, FL 34109

Whether you need weekly, bi-weekly or one-time cleaning, it's time to discover the magic of MaidPro. Servicing Lee, Collier and Charlotte Counties with all your cleaning needs. Your home will be cleaned to your highest expectations by trained professionals at surprisingly affordable rates. Give us a call today....

house cleaning (196)floor cleaning (18)carpet cleaning (9)window cleaning (7)pressure washing (2)upholstery cleaning (1)

03/04/2020

Holly is awesome!! I have had maid pro for a year now and do such a nice job. Even the laundry room is dusted and cleaned. For the last few cleanings I have had Holly in my home. She is wonderful and efficient. Not to mention friendly and respectful. Love her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning followed my regularly scheduled cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

Thank you! Woo Hoo! Great job Holly! We are so glad your PRO is doing an awesome job for you. We really appreciate your feedback and being a wonderful MaidPro client. Sincerely - Michelle Spitzer, owner

02/26/2020

well done, but a company representative tried to scam me for an addional 1, 1/2 hr work; (the maids were ready to leave 1/2 hr. early)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
one time cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

Thank you for your feedback. After investigating your account it appears there may be some confusion when it comes to billed cleaning hours. We provide our estimates over the phone using an estimating software to calculate an estimated amount of time to clean based on averages. Due to not actually seeing a clients home until our first cleaning visit we may need more or even less time than original...

02/17/2020

Jessica H was assigned PRO today, and she did an amazing job! She came on time to my home, was patient and paid attention to detail. Jessica left a spotless home for me to enjoy! I would highly recommend her work...personally, I would prefer if Maidpro assigned her to my home, if possible, going gorward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly house cleaning service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

Thank you! We are so glad you are enjoying your service! We will be sure to recognize your PRO for leaving your home spotless and paying attention to the detail. We really appreciate your A rating. Sincerely, Michelle Spitzer - owner

02/10/2020

Jessica is our cleaning pro and she does an excellent job. She is very professional, courteous and efficient. She is always punctual, capable and enjoyable to have in our home. Bob and Carole Stahl 15897 Delasol Ln. Naples, FL 34110

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular scheduled cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

Thank you so very much for your feedback! We are thrilled that your PRO is doing an excellent job taking care of your home. Our PRO's are certified to follow our Signature 49 Point Checklist to ensure we are efficient and thorough. Thank you for being a wonderful MaidPro client all of these years. Sincerely, Michelle Spitzer - owner

02/06/2020

Very good very professional completed job in a timely matter

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, house cleaning, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

Thank you for your review! We aim to please and are happy to hear you are pleased with your services with MaidPro. :-)

02/01/2020

Very well--the job was thoroughly done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning of condo--two bedrooms, den, two baths, living room, tv room, lanai

CATEGORY house cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2020

Thank you! We appreciate the A's and we are glad you enjoyed your cleaning of your condo. Thank you for choosing MaidPro to take care of your cleaning needs. :-) Sincerely, Michelle Spitzer - owner

01/31/2020

This is only her second time here and she did a wonderful job. We haven't been happy with our previous cleaning person. So thankful for the change.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my usual house cleaning by Johanna Pinto.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

We are so glad your new assigned PRO is doing a great job for you! Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Sincerely, Michelle Spitzer - owner

01/31/2020

my condo had been closed up for several months because i had gone North and was returning for the winter and spring. It was dusty and in need of a really good cleaning. Eliany Lucas and Maria Sapuga did a fine job. They arrived on time and promptly went to work. They were very efficient and were quick but thorough. I was very happy with the end result. I use MaidPro every 2 weeks while I am here, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire cleaning of my condo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

Welcome back to Florida... We love taking care of our seasonal residents. Our PRO's are certified to follow our Signature 49 Point Checklist to ensure they are efficient and thorough. We are so glad we are making your life a little easier... Sincerely, Michelle Spitzer - owner

01/29/2020

M is the person who normally cleans my parents' home. She is amazing! Not only does she do a great job, she is also an awesome and loving person. We have had a few other cleaners who did a terrible job. It had to be done completely over. However, I give M the very highest ratings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean my parents' home

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am so glad your PRO is doing a great job at taking care of your parents home. It's also great to know she has a passion for what she does and is making a difference in your parents lives. Thank you for choosing MaidPro to help your parents with their cleaning needs. Sincerely, Michelle Spitzer - owner

01/26/2020

Excellent. Above and beyond service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and laundry

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

Thank you for your review! We love making our clients happy! :-)

Home and Office Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout cleaning, Upholstery cleaning, Window Cleaning (Up to second floor windows), and Power Washing (Everything except the roof)

NA